Is the Betsy Egg worth it?

I've been collecting quite some wyvern tokens pre and after wipe and to be honest i've grown a bit tired with the bugged dailies. So in case all this work goes down the drain i have to ask if anyone can share a screenshot of their pet that got out of the Betsy Egg. Before you ask, the egg does not exist in the wiki.

Well, tbh, we don't know what's in the betsy egg after the patch

Prior the only thing that could hatch was a reskinned tier 1 dragon (the growld) that was red/pink colored.

But... it likely has special evolutions like the premium pets

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i dunno my Itsy-Betsy has a pretty need ability. fires a bolt that curses a single enemy reducing its damage. the bolts damage itself seems to scale off hero damage  by 5.36 times hero damage.  curse drops the enemies damage by 75%. and it has a 7 sec cooldown. its not terrible. maybe not worth the 180 tokens, but i had nothing else useful to spend em on. 

if betsy pet have curse ability is totally worth, nice look at lvl 45. and its a LEG pet, not like premium badpets.

Strength-wise? No. Itsy Betsy is pretty much just as strong as most other legendary pets. It's really just a cool cosmetic, so it's up to the individual to decide if it's worth or not. Do you want to drop 180 tokens on a pet skin? For me, its worth. I think it looks awesome, and i'm a sucker for rare stuff that not many people have :P