I've found a Golden Egg!

@Warmonger quote:

WHat is the condition to drop it? Didn't find golden egg yet.

Condition is clearing 15 rounds in any onslaught mode. 
I say do not do it. It's only a fancy egg. Just it does not rot. The pet has the same stats as every pet, and the range the stats are rolled at is the same as those powerful Gatos you have... 

The downside is, it messes up your inventory. I mean, in a bug way. There's a bug with eggs in onslaught that is very annoying to deal with. It's not game breaking, but it's SO MUCH mind breaking, lol. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that bug occurs in every onslaught game type because the round rewards are sent to your inventory and to your temp bag but they 'act' like one item so just clean up your temp bag after you did any onslaught, relog and sell the items that go back to your temp, this should solve the problem because you sell the duplicates and the originals should still be in the bags you put them into

PS: i had that bug with my golden creeper egg and tried to trick the game. i put the duplicate into the hatchery which disappeared from my inventory and hatches in a few minutes. the original one still is in my inventory but i cant find it in the hatchery, so no second free golden egg ^^ dont try that because i also get the message that 1 item in my temp bag was sold for 500 gold but i simply dont get anything neither does something disappear

@Thalios Damotil quote:

that bug occurs in every onslaught game type because the round rewards are sent to your inventory and to your temp bag but they 'act' like one item so just clean up your temp bag after you did any onslaught, relog and sell the items that go back to your temp, this should solve the problem because you sell the duplicates and the originals should still be in the bags you put them into

PS: i had that bug with my golden creeper egg and tried to trick the game. i put the duplicate into the hatchery which disappeared from my inventory and hatches in a few minutes. the original one still is in my inventory but i cant find it in the hatchery, so no second free golden egg ^^ dont try that because i also get the message that 1 item in my temp bag was sold for 500 gold but i simply dont get anything neither does something disappear

I was talking about the specifig bug where you can't sell your items in TiB and your golden egg is being sold every time you open your inventory. THAT is very annoying. 

The Onslaught duplicates are no problem. you can just sell them all and be over it. But the golden egg copy keeps reappearing because it can't be sold and the game keeps trying to sell it over and over.

[[16155,users]] Unfortunately, you can't morph the eggs to get golden premium pets. Otherwise, I would love to have an even shinier Katkarot :D

But yeah, I also received a second egg at the same time as the first and that duplicate kept reappearing in my temp inventory every time it was rearranged elsewhere. Now I'm stuck with the "1 item sold for 500 gold" message every time the bags are opened

You will get a second egg at wave 25/26. Seems like Syphoon site D gives you creeper eggs, the greystone Plaza gives you golden gato eggs. I guess on another map you get dragon eggs.

@Divergenz quote:

You will get a second egg at wave 25/26. Seems like Syphoon site D gives you creeper eggs, the greystone Plaza gives you golden gato eggs. I guess on another map you get dragon eggs.

Im guessing it goes

Forest Crossroads for Dragon eggs cause its the 3rd map unlocked through the 3rd difficulty. 

@Etheral Gamer quote:

@Divergenz quote:

Im guessing it goes

Forest Crossroads for Dragon eggs cause its the 3rd map unlocked through the 3rd difficulty. 

Half life 3 confirmed

did you take the picture through steam?  EZ "uploads" that way and you just click the Insert Picture icon above the text box here to embed it into your post

@Pachipachio quote:

Awesome!  Which map did you get it from btw?

Okay you get them at round 15 guaranteed and for certain eggs are from certain maps.

Siphon Site D - Golden Creeper Egg (Playable at Easy and higher difficulties.)

Greystone Plaza - Golden Gato Egg (Playable at Normal End Game Onslaught and higher difficulties.)

Liferoot Forest - Golden Dragon Egg (Playable at Hard End Game Onslaught and higher difficulties.)

@Etheral Gamer quote:

@Pachipachio quote:

Okay you get them at round 15 guaranteed and for certain eggs are from certain maps.

Greystone Plaza - Golden Gato Egg (Playable at Normal End Game Onslaught and higher difficulties.)

Liferoot Forest - Golden Dragon Egg (Playable at Hard End Game Onslaught and higher difficulties.)

really? i thought there where only golden creeper eggs now lol. what are unique pets from gato and dragon egg? 

@-venOm- quote:

@Etheral Gamer quote:

@Pachipachio quote:

really? i thought there where only golden creeper eggs now lol. what are unique pets from gato and dragon egg? 

Helicatter and I do not know about the Dragon egg, I have yet to obtain that. Got to round 14 and wave 3 with Goregon + his friend + my friend. We lost...

@-venOm- quote:

@Etheral Gamer quote:

@Pachipachio quote:

Unqiue Pets: for Gato its the Helicatter, a screenshot was posted on page 4 and Dragons didnt got a unique one.

The bug with items duping in onslaught seems to effect eggs, i had one golden egg and hatched it, and i noticed i had another one. I didn't have two before nor did i notice it dupe and there was only 1 to select when i incubated it.

It's possible trendy gave me another one as i put in a bug report that an ogre became bugged on wave 18, he glitched through the barricades which were still up and was unprovokable.

I had a golden Dragon egg.
I do not have a pictures but i can confirm that there is no special pet in the Dragon categorie so far.

For those who wonder how to get the golden egg, you have to choose pet as reward, and yeah you get it by beating round 14.

im not sure if you get it by choosing currency, there isnt much info about this.. so go for pet, and youll get it. 

@ķΐnĢ ƒΐ©ĸ€® quote:

For those who wonder how to get the golden egg, you have to choose pet as reward, and yeah you get it by beating round 14.

im not sure if you get it by choosing currency, there isnt much info about this.. so go for pet, and youll get it. 

Beating round 15 rewards you with a golden egg.
Beating round 15 with a currency, rewards you with a wyvern token.

Just only one wyvern token?

That is honestly the biggest **** I've ever heard.

We get more than that with each quest.