I've found a Golden Egg!

I just received one as a reward from an Onslaught mission and it even seems to have a unique pet that only comes from the egg! Has anyone else seen these pop up? 

0112fe1b7f.jpg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I envy you. I've chosen nothing but pet eggs when doing onslaught and haven't found one yet.

If you mean when does it rot, the egg never rots, but if it helps I've been spamming Siphon Site D for pet food. Just make sure to take the pets option as a reward and it should appear on rare occasions. 

@Angelatic-birdy I'm not sure if I got it specifically at wave 15 but I'll repeat it in a bit and see if it is a definite drop

One of my DD2 friends has said he's gotten them from the very first onslaught map, the Siphon Site D one. So, I'd guess it's from any onslaught, and I assume you have to choose egg as your reward type. Is this how you're supposed to get wyvern tokens though? For choosing currency and completing 15 rounds?

[[62116,users]] I'll try that now and post back in a bit

And for everyone asking, Endgame, Onslaught, Easy, Siphon Site D is where I got it.

As excited as I am to get myself a golden egg from the screenshot it looks like you can get all pets in a golden version as well as a few uniques. Can anybody confirm this? I guess this provides some variety but If that's the case who will use the normal pets? I think I would have preferred golden eggs limited to unique pets only.

@Yuwee quote:

As excited as I am to get myself a golden egg from the screenshot it looks like you can get all pets in a golden version as well as a few uniques. Can anybody confirm this? I guess this provides some variety but If that's the case who will use the normal pets? I think I would have preferred golden eggs limited to unique pets only.

this exactly. As excited as i would be to find a golden egg, it would put a damper on things to get such a rare find and then get an impfant or something like that.

Same, my friend and I both got two golden creeper eggs from siphon site D

I got mine completing round14, him round 15.

Then by round 17 or 18 we noticed we had another in our invs that we didn't notice dropping

I suspect other onslaughts will give other eggs, but this one seems to be only golden creeper?

@Kamikaze_hfx quote:

Why can't I choose easy mode for onslaught? Only normal and hard. :<

Do I have to be level 50 or something?

same here 

Onslaught normal just kills me every time..

Edit:

Nvm Onslaught easy is on end game onslaught

not the onslaught u can do before that

@Yuwee quote:

For now, that is. 
Now, imagine the game going free to play. The playerbase would expand dramatically, imo. THe egg would still be as rare a drop, but the number people playing onslaught maps would be much higher. So, much more golden eggs coming into the game. The rarity might be just right...

Update time! I've hatched my egg and got myself an Epic Golden Whodu. I think the stats are pretty high but I'm not sure since I don't own another Whodu. So it seems getting that Pixibell, as well as getting it Legendary is going to be a very lucky feat.628e270d48.jpg