They should be identical.

Hopefully, I can get in...I was talking to my friend Pikachuuuuuuu (number of u's may vary) and he got in even though I sent a message after him by a few minutes. I've already sent a message on XBL but just in case...

GT is VeshaNyaJebezel

P.S. I don't think i've ever hated the beep sounds that the 360 makes when people are online, send messages as much as I do now ;P *beep sound* *looks* *friend has come online* Me: FFFFFFF!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent a message at 6:04, still waiting. Tried last Friday too. Just wondering what's the rough percentage of people who actually get in on these?

Gamertag: MoultonLava3

Well, looks to be shaping up to be another event I don't get into.

At least I can put my 87% resistance Apprentice to work killing Dragons and Spiders.

edit: It seems I spoke to soon. Still, glad I made this apprentice to kill the Dragon anyway.

Just got off from the event. The item is awesome

Thanks again Laura! :D

Yeah, the item is godly. I was the Huntress with the Krayl btw.
Once again, thanks for the invite!!

Wow, thanks Laura. Item is awesome. We were the group that completely missed the ogre on the second wave, lol

Laura hosts challenges improbable
Where victory seems nigh impossible
But fun was had
And so we are glad
Thanks for being so wonderful

It's true, there were limericks.

When people said the weapon was fast, I didn't expect this.

In regard of next week's pvp event. When you mention item drop, what will happen to items that are not normally dropable in user's inventory, i.e. coup/chicken. Will there be a special rule implemented that it will be drop upon death too?

Never got in yet but thanks for the events, with 2-3 hosting this you'll definitely see a lot of frustration here though.

Wonder how that pvp event will go, considering pvp here is 1-2 hit(stupidly fast deaths) fest, even with 87+% resistances

On the equipment drops part, maybe you can only pick up your own dropped items? I hope that's the case so no worrying about "droppings"(chicken droppings). :D

Never got in yet but thanks for the events, with 2-3 hosting this you'll definitely see a lot of frustration here though.

Wonder how that pvp event will go, considering pvp here is 1-2 hit(stupidly fast deaths) fest, even with 87+% resistances

On the equipment drops part, maybe you can only pick up your own dropped items? I hope that's the case so no worrying about "droppings"(chicken droppings). :D

87% regular resistance drops to 53% in pvp, and pvp traps are extremely unbalance, where as I have a 7000 squire, 53% physical/fire resistance, walk into a huntress mine trap, huntress's trap lvl is only 65. I still die in 1 hit. =/

Its extremely hard to notice them when you walk up the stairs too, unless you switch camera. only way to counter them its just to sit next to it then keep on triggering them with hero ability until it runs out. You still take a bit of aoe damage whenever you trigger it tho.

The trick for the back Ogre aggro is you have to wait until one moves up the second small set of stairs. You then hit him until he throws the green ball of doom. This will signify you have aggro. Then move to the other ogre. If he has cleared the stairs and has turned to face the crystal he will aggro the crystal and you need to keep hitting him until he throws his ball at the crystal. Then he will switch aggro to you. Now you will have both their attention.

sk8rbros753 weren't you in my group?

For the "none shall pass" event, does that mean with the ultra low health traps/auras will basically be single use?

I would hope not. It says low health and cores. Doesn't say anything about low defense health.

Honestly I'm expecting there to be some other condition, maybe low health defenses, otherwise even with one hit cores and heroes a decent squire could solo a four player hard.