• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Hitmonchan for doing this, even with a hangover. Again a funny event (thanks god not as hard as last time). Not only the enemies were faster, but your character too. This has to be more than 300 speed. The hammer is cool, but doesnt work like hitmon discribed it ;( must be the hangover.

Thank you Hitmonchan for doing this, even with a hangover. Again a funny event (thanks god not as hard as last time). Not only the enemies were faster, but your character too. This has to be more than 300 speed. The hammer is cool, but doesnt work like hitmon discribed it ;( must be the hangover.

You have to swing before spinning. :^)

Well I tried to get in before I had to go work :/ The event needs more hosts as I been around for 5 hours with no invite.

Well I tried to get in before I had to go work :/ The event needs more hosts as I been around for 5 hours with no invite.

I'm super sorry! :^(

Hey Hitmonchan, please send an invite to "Pikachuuuuuuuuu" That's nine u's in my name :) Thanks in advance
and i've never been in an event before either

Hitmonchan do your thing and do not pay any attention to anybody. I believe that live to see of my invitation even though I already 3:00 am