This is one of my main concern. Removing defense speed but no change of overkill. Unlike trap or Lightning aura, canon tend to overkill without aoe damage make it very hard to use and loss a lot of damage. 

Any thought about this?

yep. this has been bothering me. when horde comes they lose so much damage by killing one enemy.

This is true but I thinking giving it an AoE would completely make the apprentice useless unless you need a frost tower. As is, my Apprentice has 500 more tower power than a buddies Squires, his still does more dps than mine by about 1k and almost 1.5k more damage per shot fired. The AoE in my opinion isn't even that big and deals about 50% of the damage, I think. I've gotten different numbers when looking at it in the tavern.

@Hendo quote:

This is true but I thinking giving it an AoE would completely make the apprentice useless unless you need a frost tower. As is, my Apprentice has 500 more tower power than a buddies Squires, his still does more dps than mine by about 1k and almost 1.5k more damage per shot fired. The AoE in my opinion isn't even that big and deals about 50% of the damage, I think. I've gotten different numbers when looking at it in the tavern.

Apprentice will not useless because canon is physic damage, while flame tower is magic damage. However, I also agree that canon should not have aoe because it's mainly for single target. But at least have some way to prevent overkill. 

[[76549,users]] I can't recall, however I believe that it was mentioned in the devstream that targeting might be worked on so that so much overkill doesn't happen. I do believe that Trendy will of course in due time get it all sorted out. It's just a matter of the community giving feedback and them knocking things out in whatever order they deem appropriate, even if sometimes the community thinks other things should come first.

flame burst hardly hit 2 orcs due to orcs' massive body, dont know why its consider an aoe tower

They could make a sphere for this.

• Cannon projectile explodes upon killing an enemy, dealing overkill damage in an area around the target.
or
  • Cannon projectiles deal additional damage in an area to enemies behind the target.

you aren't building right if you feel that they need to have splash, if you want splash use apps or ballista to kill the weaker enemies

Cannons are ogre, and ork killers.

@Gunghoe quote:

you aren't building right if you feel that they need to have splash, if you want splash use apps or ballista to kill the weaker enemies

Cannons are ogre, and ork killers.

Yeah thanks for your constructive criticism. If I want to have a splash, I should use flametower for magical resist lane. And balista is too fast which can handle all weak enemies.

If there is anything, it's that the game is perfect now. If we can't play, it's our fault, not the system itself.