Sign in to follow this  
Sublimital

Compilation of pet abilities

@gotrunks712 quote:
@Pachipachio quote:

That means betsy pet has no special ability at least

It does.

Didn't see any information about the Itsy-Betsy pet (all of the below were on a hero with right around 4k HD and AP).  Pretty sure it was only about a 5 second cooldown as well.

9EF8102DFF10B2E712B26D8FBC6A565DE3DDAD42

That's not fair!!! My Betsy rolled with water damage and the best ability i could get is a heal since ability pool is based on element and species :( i tried re-rolling the water damage to another type but the only thing that changed was the attack value :( dont want to spend another 180 WT to get a decent betsy for my dps huntress... i get one-hitted most of the time so a heal is pretty useless

@Thalios Damotil quote:

@gotrunks712 quote:
@Pachipachio quote:

That means betsy pet has no special ability at least

It does.

Didn't see any information about the Itsy-Betsy pet (all of the below were on a hero with right around 4k HD and AP).  Pretty sure it was only about a 5 second cooldown as well.

9EF8102DFF10B2E712B26D8FBC6A565DE3DDAD42

That's not fair!!! My Betsy rolled with water damage and the best ability i could get is a heal since ability pool is based on element and species :( i tried re-rolling the water damage to another type but the only thing that changed was the attack value :( dont want to spend another 180 WT to get a decent betsy for my dps huntress... i get one-hitted most of the time so a heal is pretty useless

Try re-rolling your pet ability.  I had to do that on mine.  The "Lil Betsy Projectile" is in no way fire based, but more of the curse mechanic of the Betsy boss.  You should still be able to get it.

There are a lot of pet abilities listed in the wiki. They are organized in tabs according to pet type (gato, dragon, creeper) and elemental damage. It seems to me a pet doing elemental damage has all of the abilities for it's class as well as additional elemental abilities available to it. I don't think the wiki has anything on # of projectiles or damage scaling though. Here's a link.

http://wiki.dungeondefenders2.com/wiki/Pets[[10412,hashtags]]

Earth Imphernal - Stalagmite-  Release Stalagmite beneath your foes to knock them up

Someone needs to compile this list or neaten it up because this thread is a mess and I can't tell what's repeated or missing.