Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

[Early Access] Hotfix 5.10

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where previously rotten eggs were not turning into Shellium Shards as intended.

how many times did you guys fix this allready? demon.png 

i wonder if its really fixed this time :)

btw. please make a combo button or an option to NOT let the squire run of as soon as you hit the attack button. its really anoying that the squire randomly attacks foes on the other side of the map. while you are trying to attack a boss for example.

Also the health bars of enemies isnt always shown when aiming at them. especially when a defence is in front of it like an electric aura or an item. maybe an option to turn on foes health always on or something

This time for real™

hahaha i miss these forums, keep the amazing work guys!

.1 doesn't come after .9 (lol just had to tease you about it ;) )

time to grab the febreze to get that rotten egg smell out of my inventory, this may take a while.

Just as all of you are waiting eagerly for the patch, we're waiting eagerly to hear if Shellium is working. COMEON! :) 

wtf is this now. 50+ rotting eggs in my invetory to only turn into 1 freaking shard? . . . is it only a small chance to get a shard or what?

@Gutu quote:

This time for real™

hahaha i miss these forums, keep the amazing work guys!

I wondered if you were dead. Got suspicious when you went from 50 posts a day to zero for more than a month. Good to know you are still in the land of the living.

@Moobeh quote:

wtf is this now. 50+ rotting eggs in my invetory to only turn into 1 freaking shard? . . . is it only a small chance to get a shard or what?

o man ....

@Moobeh quote:

Mooneh - they stack. You should see the # of shards in the corner of the icon. 

@Moobeh quote:

@Argick quote:

Click the shard and it'll turn into more. I just got my 11 shards :)

nop just the 1 >.>

Hmm, in all our tests they stack, and it seems others are getting the stacks too. We'll download your profile and check out what's going on with QA. 

@Kay quote:

i got only 1 too :c

Kay, how many rotten eggs did you have? Maybe there is a critical # that causes the UI to break in a strange way. I personally saw a stack of 37 yesterday, so I know at least that high works.

with the clicking it has worked :D

check, pile of 53 shards, cheers.

Just a note to all, if you click pet upgrade and nothing happens.... load into a map or leave and return to the lobby, my pet was then updated, and ignore the buggy upgrade screen, it doesnt signify the outcome of the stats the pet will have after evolution)

Ahhh, so double-click fixes the glitch. I see now, it's probably a UI refresh problem with how the retro-fix works.

Thanks everyone for the work-around, and glad to hear!