Sign in to follow this  
Crany

Eggs stuck in temporary item bag - Lost gold creeper egg!

Hi i got carried today on onslaught normal mode up to wave 20 (i was mostly afk). I got tons of items till my bag was full (everything was placed in my temp bag ) and eggs as i chose the pet reward for every 3 waves. Also after the game was done i noticed that i was lucky because i had 2 golden creeper eggs in my temp bag.

After i sorted everything out and sold most of the useless items i noticed that about 10 eggs were back in the temporary item bag after i joined a game. I then sold 10 eggs out of my normal bag and put the eggs from the temp bag into the normal one. Again about 4 eggs (3 normal ones and always the second golden egg) were back in the temp bag with the temp timer NOT being reset.

I managed to sell even more eggs until all the eggs from the temp bag finally were in the normal bag. All except the golden one. No matter what i did, it was always in the temp bag again after i joined a game or relogged.

And now it is gone.

Same here.

Clear space (I have 9 bags so I rarely need to clear space. Items that are not picked up in the dungeon are the ones that get stuck in temp bag for me at least.) 

Remove items from temp bag

Join game or log off/login

Items back in temp bag

if the timer runs out, items are lost because they are sold.

GG

Those eggs are stuck in the temporary bag because they are duplicates of the ones you have got, best way to go is let them autosell themselves there so you won't cause yourself any bagspace problems with them being stuck in there instead. All the onslaught rewards seem to create a duplicate in your temporary items atm.