Its great to have the option to reroll, I absolutely love that. However I hate the way it is done atm. You are only able to reroll once and then stuck with whatever you choose. Now I've played this game a ton and still dont remember all the names of the maps, and especially the current iPWR requirements and such. When I reroll and I get an option to do a difficult daily mission, I cant check how difficult it is, so I either take it and hope I can do it, or I take an easier one and mabye miss out on a mission that I could have done. I feel like the reroll shouldnt be a one of off thing. 

be happy you can reroll and get dailys, i wasnt able to do that once, lol :P

@Odai quote:

not exactly a great way to approach development.  

Having some idea of the iPWR requirement would be good if the iPWR scale wasn't really skewed at the moment. I do however think the dailies should be more appropriate for your level more and not give you incursion dailies right after you have finished the campaign or anything like that. 

@chartreusejoker quote:

@Odai quote:

not exactly a great way to approach development.  

Having some idea of the iPWR requirement would be good if the iPWR scale wasn't really skewed at the moment. I do however think the dailies should be more appropriate for your level more and not give you incursion dailies right after you have finished the campaign or anything like that. 

yes they know that allready and it will be balanced in the future, they talked about it in a dev stream.