Hey the skeletons at ramparts incursion have absurd amount of hp ..

its impossible to play this incursion at the moment even at lowest possible difficulty

js4lxsck323o.jpg

LOL that HP though!

Think we fight things in NM4 incursion that has less HP than those. 

@Emperor Momo quote:

I tried running it earlier with a group geared for NM2-3 and we only made it to wave 3.

hehe and it was only normal incursion ;D so it make sense to have ipwr 400+ gear to beat a ipwr 170 incursion ;D

• 3 weeks later...

just tried it on nm4 incursion. not every skelleton has 2kk hp and of course they have mres. look at there spawn. ist stated as a mres lane so even though i have perfect lanes there with 2times physres i Need sth against mres as well. skells that are not bugged have 25k hp only 2-4 are bugged always. the funny part of it, the bugged skells seem to not dmg my 2 crystals xD. just sold everything cause its useless to w8 when they just heal up 24/7 (trollblood ftw -.-) and then they "attacked" the Crystal without dealing any dmg xD

The only way I've been able to do this map without wanting to slam my head against the keyboard is with Elemental Chaos and Frost Tower. Between the two of them, it stands an okay chance at freezing those nightmarish little trolls to which you can just shatter them after for instant kill.

The heal pad spots are also pretty consistent. The first time you build it, it can be weird since the heal pads might spawn on spots you've built at. Re-adjust accordingly since the pads are more or less full heals for the enemies.

More maps like this Trendy! Did this the other day for a daily and was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't a push over. I like how there are the healing circles get deployed across the map as the waves advance. Really mixes things up, I had to get creative to finish it. Would like to see more maps like this in end game.

i think 300k is ok.
Damn dude it's inc what do you want from it?

NM 4 have 2.7mil hp...and that's not so hard with right build.
And hey....i like this.Maps shouldn't be so easy,comoooon.

[[68833,users]]:

the Problem is not thats its incursion. the Problem is, that you have regular Mobs which drop no loot having 2kk hp on round 1 and ***ing trollblood and in Addition you will always have a mixlane mid. after that i got them without trollblood and it was easy to kill them.

Sidenote: regular Mobs DONT HAVE 2.7kk hp in nm4, maybe 100k-500k depending on the type but not 2.7kk you talk about the bosses, but again the skells are regular Mobs and no bosses. 1. no loot 2. its not 1 of them its a pack of them.

@H3M1V3 quote:

Rose:

the Problem is not thats its incursion. the Problem is, that you have regular Mobs which drop no loot having 2kk hp on round 1 and ***ing trollblood and in Addition you will always have a mixlane mid. after that i got them without trollblood and it was easy to kill them.

Sidenote: regular Mobs DONT HAVE 2.7kk hp in nm4, maybe 100k-500k depending on the type but not 2.7kk you talk about the bosses, but again the skells are regular Mobs and no bosses. 1. no loot 2. its not 1 of them its a pack of them.

for nm4 it's always mage resist skeletons.
The only thing you should do with it - build 3 blocks and spam explosive traps near it + some frosts behind.
Their hp doesn't make it stronger.
+2 traps on the way (with right resists) on the way for usual mobs (ranged positions).
That's not the problem if you think how to build ,not spam tons of useless stuff on it.
They don't hit you as bosses and haven't resists as bosses,don't heal mobs....it's just fat mobs.That's all.
_________
That map drop unique weapon.It SHOULD BE HARD.

Best way i use to kill them is with Freeze and then shatter them for a insta kill cause ye those with 2mil hp and trollblood just sucks

@Watafak quote:

Best way i use to kill them is with Freeze and then shatter them for a insta kill cause ye those with 2mil hp and trollblood just sucks

here's one more way to do it)