Sign in to follow this  
1aydan

ACC in survs

I think acc should be able to roll myth trans sup and ult in survs so we arent forced to do campaign for acc like ww and lab assualt

tbh you are really forced to do lab assult for accs. the best accs you can get from campaign dont come close to the best accs you can get from lab. so yea im down for being able to get accs from pretty much any other source other than lab myself.

@harry4550 quote:

tbh you are really forced to do lab assult for accs. the best accs you can get from campaign dont come close to the best accs you can get from lab. so yea im down for being able to get accs from pretty much any other source other than lab myself.

we should get this in the second CDT patch "wink wink"  * cough* acen plzzzzz 

I've got trans shield from Moraggo survival. Even though that is the highest tier I've found so far (beside lab), the stats were deeply disappointing.

@czThePROcz quote:

I've got trans shield from Moraggo survival. Even though that is the highest tier I've found so far (beside lab), the stats were deeply disappointing.

I was talking about viable acc drops in surv rather than being forced to do maps like Temple of love , winter , lab assault 

i remeber 1 tme i got 1 acc drop from survivel then ive never sean any other acc drop xD