Sign in to follow this  
Courtjeaster010

PS4 Beta!

Hello guys and gals!!! I know a few of us are excited for the PS4 beta. This beta is scheduled to come out before years end and I kinda wanted to see who all would want to be in this? Note im not part of Trendy but perhaps we can give them a helping hand by showing the amount of interest there is for it. We could use this as maybe part of a list to start! So lets just post our ign's and see where we can go from there!!!

PS4 ign: Courtjeaster010 xD

See you all soon for countless waves of defending!!!

My roomate has a PS4. I'm wondering, is cross-play even thinkable?

I mean, seeing what happened with Warframe... (Promises cross-play, still waiting.)

I would love to play DD2 on my PS4. Anyone have any idea if the accounts would be linked? Hate the idea of having to start over on PS4

@alternity156 quote:

I mean, seeing what happened with Warframe... (Promises cross-play, still waiting.)

I'm not sure. DD1 wasnt so i'm gonna base my opinion that it probably will not be liked too your pc account. I could however bee wrong on this but I'm truly looking forward to playing it on the ps4. Ive always been kinda a console guy though xD

@Courtjeaster010 quote:

@alternity156 quote:

I'm not sure. DD1 wasnt so i'm gonna base my opinion that it probably will not be liked too your pc account. I could however bee wrong on this but I'm truly looking forward to playing it on the ps4. Ive always been kinda a console guy though xD

DD1 had cross platform play with phones LOLS

If this game has cross platform play...I'd lose my ***. My brother has a PS4 and has played DD2 on my PC. He is rather excited for when it the beta drops.

They are going to add controller support and local multiplayer. I guess they will release PS4 beta and those updates at same time. I hope they do like DD1 and enable support to play multiplayer on multiple screens (i.e. player 1 on one monitor, player 2 on second monitor.. etc)

I can't wait for this on PS4. It just isn't the same on PC, o mean PC is great but I think it's way better on console. Having spent over(too many hrs to count time well spent) hrs, I just have to defend on PS. 

PCPC(for now...) :Tigerclaw44

PS4: Tigerclaw44

Looking for Defenders to defend against the waves o the old ones armies. Please add for awesome defender, also looking for a group to run with for PC and PS4. Thanks.

Tigerclaw

I Am Friends Of Andrew House & Shuhei Yoshida <3 Also PlayStation Alpha/Beta Tester, Love Testing Any And All Betas &/Or Full Games.

I can not wait for the beta, i loved the pc version.  i just hope console can keep up with the pc version. but i would love too play it on the ps4.

With the new PS4 update you can now make a community (Group) which can be set too invite only, this would be something too look at in the future.

PC steam : .vAs.Handcannon or handcannonv2

PS4: Gamehunter1991

Add me for some future defending of the crystals and more.