Sign in to follow this  
M1rr0rsedge

What I think would spice up your game.

I get this is still in"pre" alpha, but I was lead to believe that there would be more combos/interaction among towers and abilities in the game. so far you have what about 5? not exactly what I'd call interesting for beyond level 25.

Here is a list of things I think you could look into:

Take a look at your characters. Right now you have more waves that are physically resistant and you have 3 physical characters. Seems kind of off to me. I think you could have 1 close combat oriented and 1 ranged oriented character the use magic damage and then another 1 close combat oriented and 1 ranged oriented that use physical damage. After that you could add hybrids like the Monk.

Review your elements of earth, water, wind, and fire. There are a lot that you can do with them, especially once you infuse magic into it. You also have other elements you could take ideas from or use like dark, light, space, or gravity/magnetism for example. Then there are fields you can look into like Science/ Alchemy: mixing ingredients for various affects., Math: using vectors arrows to alter an enemies coarse, Astronomy: star formation spells or buffs.

Towers.The towers are more magic damage oriented then physical. Regardless of the Type of character it is (Physical or Magical)  I think they should have at minimum 1 of each Magic and Physical Damage oriented. After that They could have more damaging or control towers/traps/ auras/ other. If you have one that is all of 1, then you need to have another that is the opposite. ( I have more ideas on towers that I will be posting elsewhere, Since it is more along the lines of how the game is now.)

Finally every character should have 4 abilities and 4 towers. This part you have done really well, i feel like 4 was a good choice in number of towers and abilities. I think, however, you could remove healing as a hot-bar ability, make a new little circle for it, and Keep it as H for healing. This would allow you to add one more ability to your character arsenal and open up more combo possibilities.

Well that is all I have to say in this post for now. The game is fun, I've already played 273 Hours, but I think you can do so much more to make it Amazing and keep people interested. So keep up your work TRENDY, and give your supporters something they can get addicted to like DD1.  

+1 for this!

@M1rr0rsedge quote:

you could remove healing as a hot-bar ability, make a new little circle for it, and Keep it as H for healing. This would allow you to add one more ability to your character arsenal and open up more combo possibilities.