There is a bug that item from Onslaught endgame night mare 4 Liferoot get duplicated... I have like 4 same medal and they just disappear, reappear... or automatic move to temporary bag.

I've had a similar problem with all of my onslaught armor. One goes into my first item bag, one into my temp bag. And they behave weirdly when you try to sell them.

I have the same problem with the beginning onslaught map (Siphon Site D). Duplicate items that move themselves to the TIB and get autosold. I have NONE of the rewards from 9 rounds of onslaught since both copies have been autosold.

same problem here. I usually play onslaught so im not sure if its onslaught only. 

- Pick items up during gameplay. So they are in your inventory, not temporary box

- Game is over. All items on the ground are in your temporary bag now.

- Some of the items that you picked up during the game are also in your temporary box so you now have two of them

- Sell useless stuff. Empty temporary bag.

- Leave the game, then login again.

- Some items are still in temporary bag. 

Edit: two of my hard-earned items just dissapeared guys. They were in the temporary box, i moved them to my inventory like 6 times. I am not even kidding. They rollback to temporary box no matter what i do. i am closing the game correctly. Game deleted temporary items and they are gone