Sign in to follow this  
Squarecrow

Summoner Back In DD2!

Now, I don't know about you guys, but the Summoner class was my absolute favorite. I loved the idea of having minions and being able to move them around so I could position them according to the waves and make them fight in little armies. It would be so amazing if something like that could be implemented into this game. Now I'm pretty new to the whole posting thing, so Idfk how to fill all this white space left on the typing thing, because more words = better idea... Right?

Edit: Erm... Pressed tab and enter on accident so I didn't really finish.

Edit 2: Did it again.

(Oooo indentions and professionalism!) It doesn't necessarily have to be the exact same thing as the summoner was, just kind of the same idea. Ya know, summoning minions and having them scurry all about the map. Most important thing was the top down view. Being able to micro manage my groups was SO much fun! I could send my little army of underpowered spiders out to attack some ogre, only to get wiped out for a loss, and then realize warriors were amazing as a roaming destruction team. I know you can't honestly tell me summoning an ogre to use against an ogre didn't feel empowering and great.

Gonna list a couple of possible minions that could make it into the game as I come up with them.

Tavern Guard: Pretty much the exact same thing as the warrior was from the first game but.. Well, a Tavern Guard.

Well.. I seem to have run out of things to ramble on about. If you read this, please leave a comment and be as honest as possible. I'll give you a civil response when I see it, and thank you for giving me your time. Hey, I might even add some of your suggestions (if there are any) to my post to get the big and mighty game higher-ups to see it!

+1
He will probably be available later on in develompent, or maybe as an update. Im sure they got to focus on the main heroes and the full game first.

I think trendy is trying to make sure the basic 4 heroes are fully developed and are developed to the fullest until they start releasing new heroes. 

@hermanwej quote:

+1
He will probably be available later on in develompent, or maybe as an update. Im sure they got to focus on the main heroes and the full game first.

I would hope so! I'm just making this so maybe he could end up in the game as early as possible. Thank you!