Sign in to follow this  
๖ۣۜPhoenixX

What mode is everyone playing?

@Insert Name Here quote:

Campaign Easy, that's where the most action is my friend.

Alas, same here.  When're you planning on jumping over to something else?  I think I'll be stuck here til I've got Squire and Apprentice 50, tragically...

I gave up at 41. I can't do Betsy anymore - makes me want to jump out a window. Now I'm waiting until they update the XP/Loot/Curve so I can get back to playing "normally".

@jmac quote:

I gave up at 41. I can't do Betsy anymore - makes me want to jump out a window. Now I'm waiting until they update the XP/Loot/Curve so I can get back to playing "normally".

I've done 3 to 50 so far (and still have to do the last because all 4 are needed for solo...). I think I might technically be married to Betsy now.

@Kelebek quote:

@jmac quote:

I've done 3 to 50 so far (and still have to do the last because all 4 are needed for solo...). I think I might technically be married to Betsy now.

I have no idea how you do it. I simply cannot repeat something like that so many times, I literally fall asleep. I play games for fun, and to me, there's nothing fun about doing Betsy over and over and over... GAH!!

Free play normal, with occasional stabs at free play hard.  Currently leveling a squire for some walls to help my huntress with making the final push into hard.

I vary between campaign betsy easy and Freeplay's:  liferoot norm for map completions, and grinding through liferoot hard (wave 5-ish) for loot.