Sign in to follow this  
Kline

RNGesus? Is gear this hard to come by?

I've run FP / Liferoot / Normal about 7 times so far tonight...With a total zero drops that actually have both Def Power and Def Health on them. The majority of items are 100% hero stats and the remainder are some other useless combination.

Are rolls tied to the map or something? Is my luck just that terrible? I was hoping to get enough gear to actually survive one round of Onslaught (yay monthly quest...) but at this rate I'd be better off farming Betsy for at least some power growth.

Atm you're better off actually doing betsy and doing Endgame Onslaught on easy

It's easier than the regular Onslaught normal as there is no easy mode there

But yeah... drops were significantly nerfed in this iteration of the game.  I remember doing liferoot incursion pre-patch and finishing with too many items on the ground after 5 waves to be able to look through them all.  Now I have 9 waves in hard liferoot and I can barely get 5 drops at the end lol.  Sometimes bosses even drop 0.  Many times a wave goes by with 0 drops, not even greens

Also, afaik, never have there been stats tied to certain maps.  Like, rings more common in X map or Y stat more common in Z map

@Pachipachio quote:

Atm you're better off actually doing betsy and doing Endgame Onslaught on easy

It's easier than the regular Onslaught normal as there is no easy mode there

Didn't even know there was an easy Onslaught available in Endgame...Back to Betsy it is then =\

Thanks for the heads up though!