Hi, i liked the madwick event, and im suggesting something to scramble the eggs on playing.

There could be army flag on the map, which changes daily, and the location where the army is, has more waves, and incereased loot and difficulty?

Simple idea, discuss ... Go.

As wished, a bit more clarification. But ye, daily changing flag on the map icon which indicates that this map area is under attack. Harder mobs, more waves and a bit more xp and higher ilvl drops. This would bring less played maps more appealing and would give players a bit more different play, than grinding betsy over and over again

Oooooh. I think I see what he's getting at.

So basically you have an army of evil plaguing the land, yeah?
What he's suggesting is having that army attack certain areas of the map and change locations daily. Wherever the army is found on the map, that area would have more waves (most likely making free play longer, and onslaught would have more waves between rounds) and a higher difficulty to grant increased chances of getting good loot.

It isn't a terrible idea at all.

In fact, they could definitely use this as an out-of-campaign war and give and in-lore reason as to why the other modes are a thing when campaign was defeated.

They could even add in Generals, unique bosses that show up where the evil army is. Potentially as the end wave boss, rather than the usual ogre.

But lets take this a step further.

Rather than have this evil army only strike a single map per day, they could hit 2-3 areas every 6 hours. Each of these forces would be commanded by a certain table of generals that can appear (one table of generals per force). These generals could either drop good loot and a chance at a specific piece of legendary gear.

Sure it's more work for Trendy, but it could work and be interesting.

OP: You should edit your original post and change the title to "Evil Army Attacks" or something. A little more readable.

@Tyroki quote:

Oooooh. I think I see what he's getting at.

So basically you have an army of evil plaguing the land, yeah?
What he's suggesting is having that army attack certain areas of the map and change locations daily. Wherever the army is found on the map, that area would have more waves (most likely making free play longer, and onslaught would have more waves between rounds) and a higher difficulty to grant increased chances of getting good loot.

It isn't a terrible idea at all.

In fact, they could definitely use this as an out-of-campaign war and give and in-lore reason as to why the other modes are a thing when campaign was defeated.

They could even add in Generals, unique bosses that show up where the evil army is. Potentially as the end wave boss, rather than the usual ogre.

But lets take this a step further.

Rather than have this evil army only strike a single map per day, they could hit 2-3 areas every 6 hours. Each of these forces would be commanded by a certain table of generals that can appear (one table of generals per force). These generals could either drop good loot and a chance at a specific piece of legendary gear.

Sure it's more work for Trendy, but it could work and be interesting.

OP: You should edit your original post and change the title to "Evil Army Attacks" or something. A little more readable.

Wow man, that sounds really awesome and I would really like to see this in-game, but it's probably going to take a while if they are even interrested in making this.

More than likely it'll be a post-release addition to give the game some extra longevity, but we can hope =D