Sign in to follow this  
^LCF^ Mordahkai

DunDefGame.exe crashes

I have tried every solution from these forums to the Steam Community and still nothing but crashes; They list in event viewer as follows.

DunDefGame.exe 

55baa8c7

c0000005

00e7a2f8

2f08

01d0ce4fd8ba7eab

J:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe 

J:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe 

668526f5-3a43-11e5-b89a-f04da2de2f1b

DunDefGame.exe 

1.0.0.0 55baa8c7

DunDefGame.exe

1.0.0.0 55baa8c7 

c0000005 00e7a2f8 

1530 01d0ce237f072d43

f19c1a8e-3a16-11e5-b89a-f04da2de2f1b

And the list keeps going. Can some from the Dev team or something please address the crashes. I can provide my dx info if needed.

i have the same issue,  I did try this with out success, maybe it will work for you?  https://www.dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/122294/dundefgameexe-has-stopped-working-fixed

The error message in my event viewer:

Faulting application name: DunDefGame.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x55baa8c7

Faulting module name: DunDefGame.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x55baa8c7

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00e7a2f8

Faulting process id: 0xa70

Faulting application start time: 0x01d0ce9067a93f97

Faulting application path: E:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe

Faulting module path: E:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe

Report Id: ec2e1c0b-3a83-11e5-94b0-bc5ff49726b6

Still no fix for this crash even after the patch. I understand that this is supposed to be Pre-Alpha Early Access but I have seen no one actually address what this problem is. I have seen temp fixes and work arounds but none of them seem to work for me. 

@^LCF^ Mordahkai quote:

Still no fix for this crash even after the patch. I understand that this is supposed to be Pre-Alpha Early Access but I have seen no one actually address what this problem is. I have seen temp fixes and work arounds but none of them seem to work for me. 

agree :(

Thirded, I'm in the same boat as you guys. Sent a ticket in about a week ago and still no response. Seems like this bug isn't high on their priority list....

Same here... I should have stayed at windows 8.1 and i could still be playing now... But now that i've upgraded to windows 10 i am stuck here watching the forum for a possible solution so i can play again... T.T

@soua_tua_1 quote:

Same here... I should have stayed at windows 8.1 and i could still be playing now... But now that i've upgraded to windows 10 i am stuck here watching the forum for a possible solution so i can play again... T.T

I'm still on win 7 and it's not working for me...

EUREKA!!!

PLAYED THROUGH A MAP W/O A CRASH!!!

Guys if you are in windowed mode try switching to full screen.

I will probably still not play as I HATE windowed mode, I can't multitask and it shifts around all my windows :(

At least this may help point to the issue?