Sign in to follow this  
Shmong

Matchmaking is uncomfortable

Matchmaking is VERY uncomfortable. I cannot invite my friends BEFORE the match. WHY? Why i need to enter the private game, then invite my friend, and only then leave and start again. Kidding?

I suggest you to make you a new party-invitation system, working in social and any other taverns/places.

This would be fixed completely if we started in private taverns.
Isn't the problem currently when a social tavern is full?

But I do agree. Right now the entire tavern... thing... is incredibly uncomfortable, including matchmaking and actually trying to play with friends.

You can just invite your friends to join you via steam... Then they'll join the social tavern, and then you can invite them to your party.

@jako3578 quote:

You can just invite your friends to join you via steam... Then they'll join the social tavern, and then you can invite them to your party.

No, i can't... i've got an error: ~"Cannot connect ot the session" or smthng like this.

@Shmong quote:

@jako3578 quote:

No, i can't... i've got an error: ~"Cannot connect ot the session" or smthng like this.

Well, that's a bug then, not a problem with the matchmaking itself.

Also they are working on the tavern problems^^ so i think theyre working on the private tavern thing =)