Post a Mythic Madwick hatched eggs here

Sweet man! Thanks

Where did u find your egg? How does it compare to other hatched pets u have? I'm just curious

I have no eggs yet because i'm lvl 15 and haven't beat campaign yet, wonder if i have to beat campaign first before it will drop for me?

i'll post mine later, in the middle of the great lvl 50 grind right now

and yeah i assume it only drops after campaign since no other eggs drop before then

the pet itself is roughly the same as my others so far but it looks pretty cool so thats all i really care about. got hero hp and physical def so saving it for when i level my tank squire

I think empower stats should be the same across ALL pets and all pets have their own "firing" patterns

The Madwick shoots like 10 homing projectiles in a... circular? pattern that can collide with terrain/floor/walls but currently it's my highest DPS pet, the hoard dragon (legendary) maybe being better because its projectiles ignore terrain/floor/walls so maybe effective dps is better

That said, nobody can evolve things yet so idk if unique active/passive abilities will be game changers or not

@Pachipachio quote:

I think empower stats should be the same across ALL pets and all pets have their own "firing" patterns

The Madwick shoots like 10 homing projectiles in a... circular? pattern that can collide with terrain/floor/walls but currently it's my highest DPS pet, the hoard dragon (legendary) maybe being better because its projectiles ignore terrain/floor/walls so maybe effective dps is better

That said, nobody can evolve things yet so idk if unique active/passive abilities will be game changers or not

Not entirely true. Normal damage Madwick seems to shoot 8 slow shiny projectiles in a straight line. It homes, but due to it being so slow, there's a good chance the enemy may die before it can hit the target. But still!

yeah, I got a second hoard dragon today and its shock damage is similar to my madwick's shock damage in that it collides with terrain but the normal damage hoard dragon ignores terrain.  Both hoard dragons have the same very clustered pattern though. 

Interesting that some pets change their patterns with different damage types

tried 3 more times this morning before leaving to work... got another one \o/ two Madwicks, in the end. I feel like a winner, even though I still think it shouldn't be this hard for lower lvls. Announcement said that drop rates were higher on higher difficulty levels, but how can I go any harder than freeplay easy with 3 chars lvls 22-26 and ipwr around 40?

Anyway, here goes - this second one dropped from a midboss, not from the final ogre:

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma