Spent about 5 hours farming it so far, no luck so far.
+ I'll be out for the rest of the weekend so darn me. 
I hate how trendy approach their first fricking event like THIS...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bartirix is right. Played yesterday 5 hours and today 9 hours. Farmed from lvl 29 to 36 and no fricking egg. All on normal. And some players get it on easy on first runs....

Realy a nice event to start new Patch.

If you are having trouble farming your egg, [[76152,users]] from The Casters Guild is streaming and helping people to get it right now. Check his stream here: http://www.twitch.tv/djbouti_dan

It took me and my team several hours on free play (mostly hard) to get each of us an egg. Mine dropped on my second map, Gray's dropped on like 9th or something.

So don't give up, you still have time.

Well I finally got my egg, it was the first game I played after going into Public matchmaking with 3 other players after doing 15+ runs combined (2 player and solo). On that run, 2 player found their egg. The second run we did, I know that 1 other player for sure found an egg and the other I can't recall sorry :(

This might be Tin Foil hat theory, however, grouping with 4 players seemed to do the trick for me and at least 3 others in the group for sure that received their egg. I actually enjoy the drop rate being the way it is. Makes it feel that much more rewarding when you get it and another reason to group up!

Once again good luck everyone!

Cheers!

it recall me a DD1 event that was too based on drop, where i did something like 100+ run in the week end and never seen my drop, when friend had get 5-7 drop...

i was hoping that they will use the quest system for avoid this.... because even if it's a 50% of drop, you can still be totally unlucky and get no drop of the week end while playing for hours. i do hope it will serve as lesson, because if people are not lucky (what i am soo far since i'm at more of 30 run and still no drop) they will never see any drop.

Been trying to help others get their eggs for the most part of the day. Will continue to do so tonight. :) Seems that people I see getting them are getting them on little horn valley more so than nimbus, but it could be because maybe people prefer little horn valley? 

Just finished my 5th consecutive run on little horn, no special egg drops for our 2 man team.

@Kiraeyl quote:

Been trying to help others get their eggs for the most part of the day. Will continue to do so tonight. :) Seems that people I see getting them are getting them on little horn valley more so than nimbus, but it could be because maybe people prefer little horn valley? 

@SGRock quote:

Just finished my 5th consecutive run on little horn, no special egg drops for our 2 man team.

@Kiraeyl quote:

Hmm, I've been playing with a full group all those times though. Kind of wondering if a full group has more of a chance for it to drop than a smaller group? 

80 Runs, 1 on Endgame NM 1, no Egg. I have grouped with 30 different people they all got the egg. 1 guy had it 2 times in a round.

@Kiraeyl quote:

@SGRock quote:

@Kiraeyl quote:

Hmm, I've been playing with a full group all those times though. Kind of wondering if a full group has more of a chance for it to drop than a smaller group? 

We though so too, they have all logged off for the night as they all have at least 2 eggs.

Been playing public games with 3 others for at least 7 hours. Nothing yet, in non of my game there was anyone who had an egg as well. Feel like I'm cursed.

@hk_hfok quote:

Been playing public games with 3 others for at least 7 hours. Nothing yet, in non of my game there was anyone who had an egg as well. Feel like I'm cursed.

same

At this point I hope this is not how the future event will go, or at least the drop rate would rise, I don't really care what tier it is, I just want a reward to show I participate.

Half the time the mini-bosses didn't drop anything, which was a total bummer. Spent 4 hours helping others get their egg, one egg dropped. So, that kind of sucked. 

kobold.png

I'll keep helping out tomorrow. <3 

I've been running little-horn easy, but the ogre in the last wave hasn't dropped anything at all in the last few runs.