• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine from Nimbus Reach on free play easy, since I'm not very far along.  The final ogre boss was the one who dropped it.

cx5Cokl.png

8 runs doing free play normal with group and everyone else seems to get one but me :(

Got one on my 4th run Nimbus Reach normal free play. The ogre on the last wave dropped it.

I went from level 39 to 41 currently farming Little-Horn Valley Free Play Normal, must be 15 runs now, if not more? Just mindless grinding solo and still no drop.

I'm about to try with a group to see if that helps the chances ...

Grats on everyone who has won it so far!

Good Luck

I lucked out. Little horn valley, free play, normal. First try. I was in a full group and one other person got one that run too.

Good luck everyone!

Gone from 27 to 33 on my monk so far while farming for this; still no drop.  Been solo farming Normal FP Little Horn Valley

@hk_hfok quote:

Just a question, when it drops, does it says a mysthical item has appeared?

No - the egg itself is just a standard item.

Got mine right now after the 4th try on Little Horn Valley Freeplay Normal, keep doin boys it will drop ! :D

Ok, finally got mine, thanks for all the posts, made me chose where to farm it. Got in Little-Horn Valley as well, free play easy, from the Ogre on last wave.

D3934E83337A968BC9477B8F2EB93CACFFCBD0DA

Now the new question: did anyone get more than one? xD

I've gotten two--one on my second run and another on my...sixth?  Fifth?  Something like that.  The friends I was playing with didn't get any, though one did get a legendary dragon pet quite randomly just then.

it is just frustrating. The dropchance from an EVENT egg shouldn´t be that low. the dev´s should remember: It is a game, we should have fun with it. It shouldnt frustrating us

You're asking for a guaranteed mythical egg that hatches in 3 hours as an easy drop. I respectfully disagree. I think making it difficult is good. Not everyone should get to walk away from the event with this pet, or it'll devalue it.

I mean it's a pet people later will not have so an exclusive (maybe not) item, so just farm it and be happy if u get one :p

@Shrek is Love quote:

it is just frustrating. The dropchance from an EVENT egg shouldn´t be that low. the dev´s should remember: It is a game, we should have fun with it. It shouldnt frustrating us

You're right! it is a game and we should have fun with it... it wouldn't be that fun if we got everything we wanted on our first try, now would it? Lower drop rates give you more reason to play the game longer, which is EXACTLY the point of a game. 

I haven't even started farming for it, but I am glad that it is somewhat rare and if I end up not getting it, so be it. Congrats to those who do.

I just got one on my 6th run. It was on Little Horn Valley free play normal, public game with 4 defenders.

i got one on my first run AND the first boss(skeleton) on normal free play little horn valley.