Hey guys what do you think of this pet I just got? I re-rolled one stat so now have double defense power.

PET.png

Also does anyone know whats happening with evolving pets, is it currently bugged or is the feature just not ready yet?

The double stat is a bug I believe, stated on the DevStream. I'd re-roll it, because it's actually only using one of the stats, not both.

i would reroll one of those stats because from what i read if you happen to raise your pets affection level you will permanently lose one of two stats. meaning you will always have a dunce pet with one stat instead of two.

my question is, is there a difference between a mythic and power pet. stat wise.

Will my table flipper be better if it was legendary compared to epic? 

uh calm down there buddy

@SoloVisionary quote:

i would reroll one of those stats because from what i read if you happen to raise your pets affection level you will permanently lose one of two stats. meaning you will always have a dunce pet with one stat instead of two.

my question is, is there a difference between a mythic and power pet. stat wise.

Will my table flipper be better if it was legendary compared to epic? 

glad u told me about this, i just checked and ur right, the stats do not stack! :o!!!

I had 9/10 affection, so close lol.

[[50346,users]] You need Shellium Shards to evolve pets and they are currently unobtainable. Supposedly they come from rotten eggs but currently they do nothing. It seems like the design team was lacking communication or something, undecided whether Shellium comes from rotten eggs or pet material bags presumably ended up with neither being implemented hehe, just have to wait for a patch.

@Yuwee quote:

Sainter You need Shellium Shards to evolve pets and they are currently unobtainable. Supposedly they come from rotten eggs but currently they do nothing. It seems like the design team was lacking communication or something, undecided whether Shellium comes from rotten eggs or pet material bags presumably ended up with neither being implemented hehe, just have to wait for a patch.

THANKS! has the dev team been made aware of this? :)

@sainter quote:

@Yuwee quote:

Sainter You need Shellium Shards to evolve pets and they are currently unobtainable. Supposedly they come from rotten eggs but currently they do nothing. It seems like the design team was lacking communication or something, undecided whether Shellium comes from rotten eggs or pet material bags presumably ended up with neither being implemented hehe, just have to wait for a patch.

THANKS! has the dev team been made aware of this? :)

They're aware of it alright, we've been spamming Josh quite a bit about it :P