QoL Now Moonbase later

Owwwwww for a moment I thought they were all naked :p

QoL update would be nice I have to agree ;) 

Yeah, there's a lot to be said for an early QoL patch.

I've had multiple trade bugs ever since the announcement. Normally, it would just be unfortunate. Now that I know you guys have fixed the bug, its more than just unfortunate. It's downright painful, because I know it could have been prevented.

This also applies to Mana bomb crashes on Crystalline Dimension.

I refuse to run Tinkerer's Lab at all because I know it will be easier to farm once the aura fix has gone though.

Selling Lab Assault loot is not only painful, but time consuming and has a large loss of mana that the patch fixes.

Despite finding room in my shop for more items, and even offloading several hundred to my alternate account, the 182 mana tokens I have are restricting my inventory too much. 600 item slots would not only fix that, but the 2 trillion mana cap would make mana token a non-issue.

Can we please have the QoL patch early? We desperately need it.

@Caimen0 quote:

Yeah, there's a lot to be said for an early QoL patch.

I've had multiple trade bugs ever since the announcement. Normally, it would just be unfortunate. Now that I know you guys have fixed the bug, its more than just unfortunate. It's downright painful, because I know it could have been prevented.

This also applies to Mana bomb crashes on Crystalline Dimension.

I refuse to run Tinkerer's Lab at all because I know it will be easier to farm once the aura fix has gone though.

Selling Lab Assault loot is not only painful, but time consuming and has a large loss of mana that the patch fixes.

Despite finding room in my shop for more items, and even offloading several hundred to my alternate account, the 182 mana tokens I have are restricting my inventory too much. 600 item slots would not only fix that, but the 2 trillion mana cap would make mana token a non-issue.

Can we please have the QoL patch early? We desperately need it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "dung defend" and i want to become the goodest player but cannot play cos down

@Jia quote:

Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "dung defend" and i want to become the goodest player but cannot play cos down

Wrong thread squire_small.png

@Caimen0 quote:

@Jia quote:

Wrong thread squire_small.png

Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england

@Jia quote:

Lol :D

@1aydan quote:

No changes = me paying for world of warcraft again

Well you wouldn't be the only one leaving. There are quite a few on my friends list who have given up. 

It simply is taking to long. The CDT teams isn't ready but they aren't supposed to be. Only when the second patch arrives in 4 years. 

Maybe in september........... 

@Veetoo quote:

@1aydan quote:

No changes = me paying for world of warcraft again

Well you wouldn't be the only one leaving. There are quite a few on my friends list who have given up. 

It simply is taking to long. The CDT teams isn't ready but they aren't supposed to be. Only when the second patch arrives in 4 years. 

Maybe in september........... 

They have said multiple times that there putting finishing touches here and there but it's been weeks after they said that