Questions for Devstream 31

Question for Devstream 31 :

When will be devstream 32 ?

Will there be more maps ?

Lightning: Will there be maps where you have to attack towers, like in DD1 ?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 : is there a wipe incoming? how do you feel it should be? i mean maybe only wipe ipwr superior to 200? anything else? do you consider to make it anytime soon?

2: Are you happy with how your work progress globally, speed you're implementing things and fix them? obviously most of people are complaining because you manage to make end game doable (you need 2 squire and a monk that's all) without building any tower in a tower defense game... But i seriously would like to know about your opinion, how do you feel about your work and if you plan to make things different in the futur.

When introducing the pet reroll system, keeper says that you can only reroll one stat, but you can reroll it however many times you want.  However, the dialog actually lets you reroll any number of stats.  Which is the intended mechanic?

I am a long time DD1 player. What annoys me about DD2 is that for every map/mode Ive played so far you can only have enough mana to upgrade your defenses to mostly rank 2/3 with a handfull of 4/5. I feel like I am not getting the full potential out of my characters if I cant upgrade my towers more. Why is the game being balanced this way? Why cant the enemies be harder but give us more mana to get more upgrades before the match ends? I feel that if your ipower level matches the map you are playing then it should be hard enough that you are repairing and upgrading equally but you dont have enough mana to upgrade if you do a lot of repairing. DD1/DDE were much better in that regard.

Will we be able to change a match to public after its been already started as private to fill the empty slots?

WILL you make food stackable?

Will you change the layout/display of the towers range when pressing shift?

What would you like about daily army movement idea? Daily changing map (which would shuffle the farming maps) that has increased difficutly, better loot and more waves?

How will the PS4 version of this game interact with the PC version.  Will we be able to play with PS4 players on PC, and will our accounts transfer over to the PS4 version?

Question 1: Have/will you consider merging the two pet reroll items? Having two types of reroll items just because seems unnecessary. 

Question 2: On a similar note do you plan to stack all items that are the same. e.g. pet food, pet food packages, reroll packages and do you intend to keep reroll item max stack size at 9? A double or even triple figure cap would be nice.

Appreciate all the hard work over the last few month cant have been easy. Keep up the good work :)

is it possible to make a way to visualize better the drops? i know that everything goes to the temporaty bag, but is so hard see them

thx

@iamisom quote:

Thanks for the questions! Tune in today at 5PM EDT!

Q1) I spoke to a GM right after loot and survive came out, and asked for a comment on Def Speed. He said that we should get some Def Speed per level; however, all I've seen is 0 Def speed per level.
-Can you comment on this? It's okay if he was incorrect, but I think it would be pretty awesome if you guys could do a minor def spd per hero level .
-I'm not saying give us insane speeds, but even a +1 would be freaking awesome (Or, since that would be about +50 def speed, maybe a fraction per level instead if that's too high).

-Edit, I know on one of the earlier Dev Stream's, there was a comment on future implementation of "cool tower features" such as a "burst of speed for a couple seconds" to counteract Def Spd.

Just curious to hear your thoughts on these at this point in time.