Sign in to follow this  
Chrysis

Shellium Shards

Hi Guys,

Does Anybody of you know how to get Shellium Shards? I still didnt figure out where to get them :/

It really hasn't been clarified yet how to acquire them yet, people say from pet drops or rotten pet eggs. Until a dev confirms were in the dark about how to obtain them. keep watching the forum posts I seen a thread similar to this one asking the same question.

I ve got some rotten eggs, and there is no way to use it, u can sell them, its all. May be its bug for now, idk, but i left them in inventory for the future...

@Rose quote:

We can gain it from dayly.

Are you sure about that? Well... as I do not even receive any daily quests since my very first... :-(

Well if we really get them only from daily i am ***ed because im getting only Incursion Dailys and i still cant beat higher hard mode maps :/

@Chrysis quote:

Well if we really get them only from daily i am ***ed because im getting only Incursion Dailys and i still cant beat higher hard mode maps :/

i had dayly(on re-roll only as choise,didn't accept it) like fed ped 3 times with thing reward on it looks likeshelium shard icon from pet's evolve...yep...
But i'm not so sure xD

Yeah. I've been wondering where to get these other than dailys. My dailys are far beyond what I'm currently capable of with my towers :\

@Honesty quote:

You get them from rotted eggs, right now I believe it was confirmed to be bugged on the DevStream.

allright so *____*

Then they should make a public post about it. Ridiculous that they have us waiting for some kind of confirmation that it's broken when we all know it is. Why can't they just tell us? Come on Trendy, I'm on your side. I'm a big fan of you guys. Don't get weird on us.

The pet UI is even worse now, I hope they give us some for free when they fix it.

@Rose quote:

seems like there're very rare.
We can gain it from dayly.

I mean I've done 2 daily quests that were supposed to give shellium shards and have never gotten a single one ever.  So I'm guessing the daily reward shellium is bugged.

I'll pull the code apart tonight and find out if the code for them even exist at this point I'll also check into the code for the pet level up system.

I have 95 shards right now. Its from letting the eggs rot by waiting for the timer to reach 0. You dont have to do anything, they automatically turn into shards when they rot.