Sign in to follow this  
PB331979

Is anybody interested in selling coal for mana?

I have about 9k items on my alt account from running labs and before I go through all the hassle of turning it into tokens, I was wondering if anybody would want to trade some coal for it?

Not sure what the coal - mana - rate is but last time I did this I went above market value.  I was thinking of 15-20 bil per piece, but it takes hours to do this and wanted to gauge interest before I start.

All input is appreciated

I would love to sell you some coals for mana once i accumilate the coals :) btw, the going rate is generally 12 billion mana for a coal, however, i do 10 billion mana per coal in bulk buys so i am happy and the seller also makes profit :)

@PB331979 quote:

I have about 9k items on my alt account from running labs and before I go through all the hassle of turning it into tokens, I was wondering if anybody would want to trade some coal for it?

How do you turn all those items into mana tokens?  I thought last time I tried this, I couldn't generate a mana token until there was an open spot in my item box.  Which there wasn't because my shop was full, my tavern floor was full and my item box was overfull.

I can sell you coal? How many would you need? 

@russman quote:

@PB331979 quote:

How do you turn all those items into mana tokens?  I thought last time I tried this, I couldn't generate a mana token until there was an open spot in my item box.  Which there wasn't because my shop was full, my tavern floor was full and my item box was overfull.

Having 2 accts is the key.  I don't keep a ton of items on my main acct so when I want to make mana I put everything in storage, trade over a bunch of stuff from my alt, make tokens, trade them back to alt rinse and repeat.  Major pain in the ass, but I don't mind doing it if I can get some coal in the end

u add an alt account and trade the mana to ur alt account make tokens and if needed trade them back.  pb may do it a different way, but this is how i would do it.

@Veetoo quote:

I can sell you coal? How many would you need? 

4664 if you have it.  Nah just kidding.   I don't actually need coal, but I know some people use mana in bulk for accs and such and I don't mind doing some bulk trades that benefit us both.  I like spawning diamonds....and they like maxing out gear or whatever

Well I have a lot of coal and since I'm now running ww to spawn a small diamond I can sell you 10 or more for 10 mil per black Rock :) 

@Veetoo quote:

Well I have a lot of coal and since I'm now running ww to spawn a small diamond I can sell you 10 or more for 10 mil per black Rock :) 

Ok, sounds good.  Keep in mind that I need to make the tokens first.  This was just to see if anybody needs/wants mana before I spend a couple hours trading back and forth between accts.  I wiil get started tomorrow night and let you know when we can trade if thats ok.  

Sure thing pb. Will do the trade Saturday together with that leather armor piece. Tomorrow I have a long shift (15 hours) 

Will Saturday work for you? 

Have you looked through all the items? Or did u just skim them for sup and above?

10 bil not 10 mil lol

@Veetoo quote:

Sure thing pb. Will do the trade Saturday together with that leather armor piece. Tomorrow I have a long shift (15 hours) 

Will Saturday work for you? 

Saturday is good for me.  And I can't wait to get that armor piece.  I'm an idiot and have 3 builders wearing leather and only one capping set.  That piece helps out alot

@Rosa quote:

Have you looked through all the items? Or did u just skim them for sup and above?

I actually look at pets for ++, and all armor in case you hit one of those rare gems.  Also I just love jumping into a pub lobby a hooking up some lower level defenders with a sweet myth set or an awesome Trans piece.  It takes awhile to check everything but I find it relaxing.  I use a naked lvl 82 character to check for ults, and move those items into.a separate folder then go through everything else

Ah ok, just asked as I'm interested in godly stuffs but if u already weeded through them it's all good :)

@Rosa quote:

Ah ok, just asked as I'm interested in godly stuffs but if u already weeded through them it's all good :)

I do have a godly folder with a bunch of stuff in it.  You are more than welcome to it if I have anything you need.  I'm not sure you are on my friends list, but I'll add you tomorrow if you don't mind and you could send me a list of what you are looking for and I'll check when I get a chance

@Veetoo quote:

If you have some leftover coal after the trade, I've got some mana tokens to trade too.

@Rutagur quote:

@Veetoo quote:

If you have some leftover coal after the trade, I've got some mana tokens to trade too.

Okay :) 

Let's see how many tokens pb can make. With so many items who knows ;) 

But I am running WW a lot nowadays, how many coal do you need? 

@Veetoo quote:Okay :) 

Let's see how many tokens pb can make. With so many items who knows ;) 

But I am running WW a lot nowadays, how many coal do you need? 

Not a lot, probably less than 10.

I have 4 pages of coal, 18 of them are for Nova. That leaves 3 pages of coal at 12 coal per page. And I have coal in my inventory too. Np :) 

PB i could sell you 3 coals for 30b if you want.. rosa offered 3 coals on my triple cap godly and i really cant be bothered to go looking for more... does that sound good to you?

@frank_robert890 quote:

PB i could sell you 3 coals for 30b if you want.. rosa offered 3 coals on my triple cap godly and i really cant be bothered to go looking for more... does that sound good to you?

I was here first xD

I need the mana for upgrades since I havent done lab runs in 3 days lol, thats a first :))))

@Veetoo quote:

@frank_robert890 quote:

I was here first xD

I need the mana for upgrades since I havent done lab runs in 3 days lol, thats a first :))))

I was technically here first :)

check

Ah that true :D

Ok guys, I'm online now and starting to make tokens.  

Frank - would love your 3 coals and I'm sure I will have enough tokens to trade

One thing I did forget about was that I have to make 600mil  tokens first, then convert to 1bil.......dohhhhhh!!!!

All trades will have to happen on Sat at the earliest if that's ok..