Daily quest still bugged

@iamisom quote:

@Alzais quote:

as of the hotfix 5.9 I'm getting daily missions (first day so only 1 mission but i hope this continues day to day) however, I got one of the "Kill X enemies with Y tower" and it still won't complete for me. So they fixed getting missions but actually completing them is still bugged. lol

That particular quest appears to be bugged, and we're going to investigate it. Are you able to reroll to another mission?

unfortunately no, it's not letting me reroll it. thanks for the reply!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one daily; defeat 1000 enemies with auras. It never records progress.

I have a second daily that I received after the most recent hotfix; power up a pet 10 times.

I just went through all my pet-food and wasted gold on additional food to complete this second daily quest.

I checked to see that progress was being recorded. It was.

I powered up a pet  for the 10th time as required and....    nothing happened.

The quest disappeared, and I'm pretty sure I got no reward. yay.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry to dig up an old thread but had to with a Dev on it -

I have went from 3 - 2 - 1 - 0 quests, no new

* would let me re-roll, even with open slots (intended) but decided not too

* wiped out my whole log, nothing is replenishing/no dailies days later

(so its a very boring quest screen right now - monthly done, no current story quests [done], no dailies in any pane)

@iamisom quote:

@Alzais quote:

as of the hotfix 5.9 I'm getting daily missions (first day so only 1 mission but i hope this continues day to day) however, I got one of the "Kill X enemies with Y tower" and it still won't complete for me. So they fixed getting missions but actually completing them is still bugged. lol

That particular quest appears to be bugged, and we're going to investigate it. Are you able to reroll to another mission?

dailies are broken, have been for weeks. I report it through the innkeeper and 2 of 4 times I've reported it I magically get a daily within a few hours but never... 100% of the time, NEVER, do i get another daily immediately. OVER IT ALL

It is alpha, bugs will happen.  They are probably struggling to find where in the code that daily quests bug out for some people and not others.

STOP with the "it's Alpha"... it's not Alpha. It's been in PAID OPEN BETA for over a year. "it's Alpha" is an illusion that you children on these forums keep throwing around as if you're going to be given some golden star from these devs...

Read up on the software release cycle, don't be a sheep.

1. Pre-Alpha

The software is still under active development and not feature complete or ready for consumption by anyone other than software developers. There may be milestones during the pre-alpha which deliver specific sets of functionality, and nightly builds for other developers or users who are comfortable living on the absolute bleeding edge.

2. Alpha

The software is complete enough for internal testing. This is typically done by people other than the software engineers who wrote it, but still within the same organization or community that developed the software.

3. Beta

The software is complete enough for external testing -- that is, by groups outside the organization or community that developed the software. Beta software is usually feature complete, but may have known limitations or bugs. Betas are either closed (private) and limited to a specific set of users, or they can be open to the general public.

Last 4 days I got only 1 quest. Would be nice to get some Tokens... still have uber to buy :*(

^ yeah so I finally got another, but I don't get one *near* daily, it almost seems like because I wiped out 3 dailies in my hopper one each day

* It never let me add during (even with empty slots, only replace a current slot)

* Upon finishing it seems to have been (at least) 3 days where I had none in the hopper

A -*key*- bug here being 'new daily in but you can only replace' 

--> HEY!  Take the empty spot!!

• 1 month later...

Та же самая проблема, не заходил с пре-альфы в игру, решил начать снова. Выполнил ежедневные квесты на картах, где были прибавки к опыту 50/100%, затем выполнил квест на нанесение урона барьером 100к. На следующий день ждал новый ежедневный квест, а также квест на прибавку к опыту на картах, но так и не дождался,жду уже третий день, через трактирщика, сообщил об ошибке, ответа так и не получил. Написал по русски, потому что не силён в английской(трактирщику по английски писал, не знаю что получилось), надеюсь решение будет найдено, благодарю за внимание)
Английский вариант, как получилось уж!
The same problem did not come from pre-alpha to the game, I decided to start over again. Performed daily quests on the cards, which were to gain experience of a 50/100%, and then complete the quest at inflicting damage 100k barrier. The next day, waiting for a new daily quest and the quest to increase the experience of the maps, but did not wait, I wait for the third day, after the innkeeper, reported an error, no reply received. Written in Russian, because it is not strong in English (the innkeeper wrote in English, do not know what happened), I hope a solution will be found, I thank you for your attention)

• 3 weeks later...

I know they're still looking into it overall but wanted to add that I still have not received a new daily since the patch and the hotfix did not fix the problem. Although I was able to complete the daily I did have at the time but I do not remember which one it was.

Was hoping to get a Betsy for the heck of it with these next days dailies. Hope to see them back soon. Thanks for the work with looking into this and the attempt to fix it with the hotfix.