Daily quest still bugged

@CameraFan quote:

i just randomly got all 3 of my daily quests, idk if everyone else did or they're just really wonky or what.

no, still not had a daily since day 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@davros989 quote:

@CameraFan quote:

i just randomly got all 3 of my daily quests, idk if everyone else did or they're just really wonky or what.

no, still not had a daily since day 1

i really don't know how they're messed up like that then. that's really odd.

@7Sventy™ quote:

@Xanatos quote:

@iamisom quote:

We're looking into this issue. Thanks for the report!

speaking of the daily mission, I was at 2/3 special enemies killed, and could have sworn that I killed multiple specials trying to complete the mission..
-Maybe our definitions of special enemies is confused?
-What counts as special enemies?

Betsyyyy :)

I got it (eventually), but betsy did not count.
Nor did most bosses and mini-bosses in free-play

Daily defeat unit quests doesnt work for me, and i finished a daily quest but didnt give my reward, even it didnt ask me  to pick, its just gone.

@Xanatos quote:

@iamisom quote:

We're looking into this issue. Thanks for the report!

speaking of the daily mission, I was at 2/3 special enemies killed, and could have sworn that I killed multiple specials trying to complete the mission..
-Maybe our definitions of special enemies is confused?
-What counts as special enemies?

you have to kill all those special minions yourself

so pick a easy map on private and slay them!! :D

Ok this is getting frustating...seems its been around a couple of days. Got my first daily 3 days ago and can't even complete that one!! Says kill 2000 enemies with traps, i get private with my huntress and the counter stays at zero. No other dailies pop-up by the way, real sweet....

@Rejim quote:

Ok this is getting frustating...seems its been around a couple of days. Got my first daily 3 days ago and can't even complete that one!! Says kill 2000 enemies with traps, i get private with my huntress and the counter stays at zero. No other dailies pop-up by the way, real sweet....

Kill monster with XXXX defense/tower (Aura/Traps/Squire/Mage Towers) is bugged and it doesnt work

Try to reroll the quests where a tower kill is required to complete the quest the rest

Should be working 

At least those other quests work for me..

Just had 2 fusing quests where I had to fuse 50/30 items

Completed them both with ease and got some tokens for it! :D 

@Angelatic-Birdy quote:Kill monster with XXXX defense/tower (Aura/Traps/Squire/Mage Towers) is bugged and it doesnt work

Try to reroll the quests where a tower kill is required to complete the quest the rest

Should be working 

At least those other quests work for me..

Just had 2 fusing quests where I had to fuse 50/30 items

Completed them both with ease and got some tokens for it! :D 

Well i checked the reroll but didnt know they were bugged, and since it was supposed to give tokens, i kept it.

And so far didn't get any other dailies, so hurray for me -_-

Well im glad it seems to work for some people

Ps: Shouldn't i be getting a reroll option every day? Don't know how this is implemented and is supposed to work

Still bugged, no dailies after first day completed when patch came out. Really annoying since friends have ubers and I'm stuck at 14 tokens..

I got a daily on day one, completed it. Did not get another until today where upon it gave me 3, two of which, tower kills and trap kills, do not work (does not register kills). So long answer to the OP, yes they are buggy as ****

@Underlander quote:

Today I finally had my 2nd daily pop (while I was online). Maybe only popping if you are online when it resets?

Dailies used to reset at 1 AM EST. I know since it would reset at 11:01 for me every night and I'd often do it real quick before bed.

Still bugged, I have "oneandonly" daily since this patch realise and can't complete/reroll it anyway.

I had one daily I didn't complete in time after I completed the campaign, then I got another daily and completed it.  Since then I haven't gotten a single daily quest.  I'm going to be very sad if I don't get any compensation of some sort--I would have so many tokens right now, but no, won't give me any dailies anymore now.  (note that given the track record, I'm not expecting any compensation, so it's safe to say I'm prepared to be disappointed, but I can always hope I'm wrong, eh?)

@Prince Mononoke quote:

I had one daily I didn't complete in time after I completed the campaign, then I got another daily and completed it.  Since then I haven't gotten a single daily quest.  I'm going to be very sad if I don't get any compensation of some sort--I would have so many tokens right now, but no, won't give me any dailies anymore now.  (note that given the track record, I'm not expecting any compensation, so it's safe to say I'm prepared to be disappointed, but I can always hope I'm wrong, eh?)

sadly, they wont be able to do this because they don't know what we could have actually done :( I'm in the same boat as you though. Would be nice if there was some way they could even this out for all the loss we have taken.

Lightning strikes is still really good. Sucks I can get enough tokens to get it. I feel like it's really holding me back. Wish they'd just prioratise this one and get it sorted.

as of the hotfix 5.9 I'm getting daily missions (first day so only 1 mission but i hope this continues day to day) however, I got one of the "Kill X enemies with Y tower" and it still won't complete for me. So they fixed getting missions but actually completing them is still bugged. lol

@Alzais quote:

as of the hotfix 5.9 I'm getting daily missions (first day so only 1 mission but i hope this continues day to day) however, I got one of the "Kill X enemies with Y tower" and it still won't complete for me. So they fixed getting missions but actually completing them is still bugged. lol

That particular quest appears to be bugged, and we're going to investigate it. Are you able to reroll to another mission?