Need some suggestions.

I never thought anime would be my type of shows, but my friend persuaded me to watch Attack on Titan and i watched the whole thing of what there is currently within 2 days (yes i'm a loser). I'm just wondering since if i just see an anime i don't think it looks good, what other ones would you recommend i watch? preferably with a lot of episodes :) Thanks in advance :P

I thought Sword Art Online was very similar to Attack on Titan in style, though i did find the first story arc a lot stronger than the followups. If you're looking for anime in general, Death Note is good as an introduction. Or you could get into the longer (as in hundreds of episodes) ones like Bleach or Naruto, but you'll find that length comes at the cost of quality (out of those two i recommend Bleach). My favourite anime would have to be Fullmetal Alchemist however. There are two versions, and I've only seen the Fullmetal Alchemy Brotherhood one, which seems to have the most coherent story line and ending, because it follows the original manga, which hadn't finished when the original one aired. The original one is a lot darker i think.

That's just my 2 cents, hope you find something you like :)

I'm not really into Animes, I've only watched these ones because most of my friends got me into them. And surprisingly, they are pretty good. Here's a few of them that I'd recommend :

- Log Horizon [ If you are into "people trapped in a video game" sort of thing ] Currently has 2 seasons.

- Black Rock Shooter [ I can't really explain the whole situation, but it is pretty awesome. Has a couple of sad scenes as well ] I think BRS has around 8 or 9ish episodes. Kinda short, but it really is something.

- Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai, or AnoHana for short. [ Really really REALLY a sad anime. 10/10 would watch and cry again ]

- Gash Bell! [ I got into watching this because I played the game back on PS2. Has around 100+ Episodes I think.]

No Game No Life is sort of a "people trapped in video games" scenario like Log Horizon, except the protagonists wanted to be there. It also has about 300% more comedy. Seriously, the show is hilarious :D

As odd as it may sound, I also recommend Sailor Moon. For reals. For a show aimed at young girls, the story is intense, with my favorite episode being one from the first season that never aired in English and involved the death of a certain "bad guy." Though, you really have to watch the show in Japanese with subtitles. For one, because the English dub was handled very poorly, and for another, because the English voice actresses might make you rip your ears off... Maybe the case is different for the remake, but I haven't watched it yet.

Last, but far from least, I recommend watching the Team Four Star abridged parody of Dragon Ball Z. It contains all the important plot points of the original, tons of great humor, and has 95% of the original shows' wasted air time removed entirely. Just keep in mind that the first couple episodes are kinda... not the best.

If your gonna watch FMA make sure you watch Brotherhood, its more faithful to the original Material. It's essentially the same plot only a much better adaptation. The dub is also one of the best out there.

While Attack on Titan isn't really my thing, it is popular.

Which puts you in a dilemma lol, if you loved AoT, there's nothing really out there that gives a similar survival vibe, not to the extent of that show anyways.

And it's gonna be hard to recommend a long-ass series [100+ eps in my definition] without knowing what you are looking for.