Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Daily and Monthly Missions (Loot & Survive)

Daily Missions

• You can now stack up to three Daily Missions!

• New UI! This will pop up the first time you enter the Tavern so you know what’s up!

• You can also access your Daily Mission & Quest menu from the Forge by clicking on a big red exclamation mark! It pulses (a little too much)!

• Quests are now in! The intent is to guide players through our game and introduce all the cool stuff in a more digestible manner.

• We added a bunch of new Daily Missions, and the Daily Mission system will now unlock after completing the Campaign.

• Monthly Missions! Cool new rewards that will update monthly!

How do you feel about these changes?

How do you get more than 1 daily? I'm still sitting with the daily from 28th and 2 empty slots. I didn't get any new daily on 29th or 30th.

Some issues:

- Daily misson with "kill 1000 enemies with auras" doesn't work and counter stays at 0.

- It seems that lost maps also count for "win 30 maps" monthly mission.

Overall menu and conept looks cool, but didn't really work for me yet.

Could only get one daily so far, still get the message "come back tomorrow". Also I miss the counter (X hours/days until you can get a new quest) and I would REALLY love an option to chose NOT to have the quest window popping when I log/change instance.

Concerning this monthly mission, would be nice to have a clear deadline, since we are not sure if it resets in august (making it unfair and pretty hard to complete) or in september.

Other than that, so far it seems great.

@Some random guy quote:

Same thing here.      I'm stuck with 1 daily mission and its : complete ramparts incursion   -_-

I'm screwed for a week if it stays like that.   ><

You can reroll a daily.

But i  have the same issue, had only one daily yet :(

I haven't got any daily missions since I had that 'hatch 2 gato eggs' daily. From what I think I should have gotten one additional daily quest each day I have logged in since the Loot & Survive patch. ...I have logged in every day but I haven't got any additional daily quest since then.

The Knight Commander only tells me it's good I'm here and the Colonel just tells me to look at the War Table if I'm bored. My monk's level is 27 and I have no idea how to receive any daily quest. :-(

@Dreizehn quote:

I haven't got any daily missions since I had that 'hatch 2 gato eggs' daily. From what I think I should have gotten one additional daily quest each day I have logged in since the Loot & Survive patch. ...I have logged in every day but I haven't got any additional daily quest since then.

The Knight Commander only tells me it's good I'm here and the Colonel just tells me to look at the War Table if I'm bored. My monk's level is 27 and I have no idea how to receive any daily quest. :-(

We're two then, buddy. No new quests daily, and the first one is 1k tower kills that never goes through.

Not sure if this is intended but: After I have reached level 30 (which was a quest) and also talked with the gran-master (which also was a quest) I suddenly got 3 daily quests. (pet owner - earn 3 pet affection levels, incursion victor - win 2 incursions, trap conquest - defeat 2000 enemies with traps)

If they are unlocked by achieving that level, please insert an explaining caption into the daily slot as long as they are empty.

Maybe anybody else can confirm or deny if reaching level 30 unlocks daily quests.

However, I still cannot see a timer to tell how much more time I have to fulfill the quest.

I just fullfilled a quest (get 3 pet affection levels) ...the quest has disappeared and I have no idea if I got anything for it. No message like 'you got it' or anything like that. Very discouraging. I don't even know what I got for that quest.

@Dreizehn quote:

Not sure if this is intended but: After I have reached level 30 (which was a quest) and also talked with the gran-master (which also was a quest) I suddenly got 3 daily quests. (pet owner - earn 3 pet affection levels, incursion victor - win 2 incursions, trap conquest - defeat 2000 enemies with traps)

If they are unlocked by achieving that level, please insert an explaining caption into the daily slot as long as they are empty.

Maybe anybody else can confirm or deny if reaching level 30 unlocks daily quests.

However, I still cannot see a timer to tell how much more time I have to fulfill the quest.

The quest system is acting.. odd.. They are not daily quests, you have the same until u replace it or complete it, you get more of them in 1min - 24hours after completion, lots of them are bugged so cant be done.

And you alrdy mentioned that we have no idea what we get when we complete them or take them. 1 player had only 1 until 49, another until 44, I had them after 40 at some point.

Just a little bugs and ants, I guess.

Yea you're correct in that regard, the quests are quite heavily bugged right now.

I am currently stuck with my 3 selection of quests simply because two don't progress and one is currently impossible for me to do.

I hope they attend to this issue as soon as possible as quests have become a great source of exp, and add in an option to 'remove' a quest rather than have them stack up in your quest log.

update: my 2 empty daily mission slots just got filled up with 2 new missions. no idea why. ^^ just about 2 minutes ago.

@mysmae quote:

How do you get more than 1 daily? I'm still sitting with the daily from 28th and 2 empty slots. I didn't get any new daily on 29th or 30th.

i have the same problem 

I would enjoy the quests if they were working. Ive been stuck on a quest since day one and have not received any more. Id like some sort of smart logic to figure out quests you cannot complete in a reasonable amount of time for example a lvl 25 receiving an incursion mission. Thats not realistic to complete any time soon after the campaign and if you're so worried of easing people into the game then quest are going to need logic.

To wrap up, I like the UI, I like what quests represent. I just wish they were smarter and working. Since Ive been unable to complete a single one due to bugs I cannot comment on the rewards.

I think there is some dependency between quests and daily missions, ie. daily missions show up only after completing quest (reach level x).

This should be in the top of the list of things to fix. It is VERY frustrating not having the dailies considering they are the source of wyvern tokens. I'm still not getting dailies. Was working better (well, at least it worked) before the patch.

Dailies seem to appear in my quest log rather randomly.  If it's actually time-based, it would be nice to have a countdown in the empty slot(s).

As mentioned above, some of the dailies are bugged and don't progress.  The "kill X enemies with defense type Y" at least.

I had one daily disappear from my log without any visible rewards.  The objective was to gain 6 pet affection levels and it disappeared after I had only gained 5.  One of the rewards was wyvern tokens but I didn't get any.

I haven't verifiably completed any daily yet, but I hope there is some way to tell I got the rewards, even if I don't happen to be watching the lower right corner of my screen at the exact moment it completes.  A dialog like the leveling quests, or go to the knight captain to get the reward, or have a quest rewards box (similar to TIB) in the inventory.