Sign in to follow this  
SasoriJap

Survivor Outfit and Minipet after wipe

Are the Survivor Outfit and the Minipet after the wipe exclusive or they will be available in game after a while? I didnt saw the announcement and i missed my chance to get them. Since i hate missing on special items this realy hurt my desire to play the game. I thought preorder stuff were enought but now adding even more exclusive bea rewards it kinda of a turndown especialy for people that will wont to join the game later.

Also i would like to ask if this will be the last wipe or its going to happen again. Thank you.

Exclusive. Also yes, they didn't officially stated, but I bet there will be more wipes (or at least one).

Even though I got all the skins myself, I also don't like the idea of "once in a lifetime" items. Unfortunately I am not Trendy owner, so I guess you are in trouble, unless they decide to give the same skins again on the next wipe.

@SasoriJap quote:

Are the Survivor Outfit and the Minipet after the wipe exclusive or they will be available in game after a while? I didnt saw the announcement and i missed my chance to get them. Since i hate missing on special items this realy hurt my desire to play the game. I thought preorder stuff were enought but now adding even more exclusive bea rewards it kinda of a turndown especialy for people that will wont to join the game later.

Also i would like to ask if this will be the last wipe or its going to happen again. Thank you.

Official replies concerning wipes are always "we will only have wipes if it is really necessary and will avoid it at all costs", which can be translated to "yes, but we won't tell you right now". You can browse old topics and watch old streams to confirm that.

@SasoriJap quote:

Thank you for your answer, i hope i get an official reply on this

Guaranteed to have at least 1 more wipe. When the game is officially released with it being fully functional with all its base content done.

@Underlander quote:

Official replies concerning wipes are always "we will only have wipes if it is really necessary and will avoid it at all costs", which can be translated to "yes, but we won't tell you right now". You can browse old topics and watch old streams to confirm that.

@SasoriJap quote:

Thank you for your answer, i hope i get an official reply on this

oh i see, thanks for the reply!

The game will be f2p in the future. If it follows all other f2p games the official release will be a non-event. Usually open beta is the release (aka no more wipes) for f2p games but for a pre-alpha early access game you can't say anything really.

@AJsLoneDog quote:

Guaranteed to have at least 1 more wipe. When the game is officially released with it being fully functional with all its base content done.

Officially released. HAH. That will never happen. Still "pre-alpha" according to them.