Betsy still doesn't drop loot.

I hate to be that guy making loads of threads but...

1) Improved Loot isn't in this Hotfix

2) Betsy loot isn't in this Hotfix

What else isn't and when can we expect it?

;( i haven't tried, but now that you said it, I don't think i'm going to do it again lol. Didn't drop the first time for me, why the second? 

since it's a boss, you would think it would be dropping the BEST OF THE BEST loot you know?

Don't try it, don't waste your time. Just wait for them to say "Whoops, wrong hotfix!" xD and then they'll smother us in a new hotfix and shiny lewt.

Silly people, Betsy has never been worth farming.

Sarcasm aside, that sucks that people are still experiencing poor loot drops. I can't even get there due to my quest disappearing yesterday and still stuck at level 10 stuff.

Hope they sort things out, but until betsy drops consistent mythical/legendary items, she's not worth my trouble.

I got a legendary staff from betsy and the 3 others in my party got legendary loot as well for monk/huntress/apprentice

Have you got proof of that?

My Betsy kill had no loot, the improved 'loot table' for Free Play doesn't function either and mini-bosses now aren't dropping loot.

Seems more issues have been caused that fixed.

@Exotic quote:

My Betsy kill had no loot, the improved 'loot table' for Free Play doesn't function either and mini-bosses now aren't dropping loot.

I haven't got proof for my fellow players that said they got loot, i'm just taking their word on it but i'd imagine someone would be butthurt if they didn't get loot and everyone else said they did.

Here is my loot though. I got an apprentice staff. The flavor text is a bit wonky on part of it as you can tell though.

UFW0DM4.jpg

@Hendo quote:

@Exotic quote:

I haven't got proof for my fellow players that said they got loot, i'm just taking their word on it but i'd imagine someone would be butthurt if they didn't get loot and everyone else said they did.

Here is my loot though. I got an apprentice staff. The flavor text is a bit wonky on part of it as you can tell though.

UFW0DM4.jpg

Was this on Campaign or Free Play?

@Exotic quote:

Was this on Campaign or Free Play?

It was on Campaign. I haven't tried Free Play yet but I'll chime in with whatever happens

Edit: I killed Betsy twice yesterday on campaign so it wasn't my first campaign kill if that makes any sort of difference

@Hendo quote:

@Exotic quote:

UFW0DM4.jpg

Well consider yourself lucky I guess.. Betsy didnt drop squat for me.