Sign in to follow this  
frank_robert890

[Re-Closed]double cap godly tower beard

Hey defenders!

I was skimming through my inv and found this beautiful beard!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=490414015 <-- neg radius, i want to kill myself over that..

Lab runs, Diamonds, Cubes, Coals: 1:10, 5/10/15, 1:6

C/O zeology bid 50 labs - if no one counter bids within the hour, the auction will be closed :)

Thanks and GL!

Zeology - i hope you are OK with this reopening, i will message you in steam and we can talk, i was simply not being fair by giving low time, i realised after the bidders were probably gone, so it was only a matter of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXx3hgBvako <-- Rod stewart, faith of the heart

Cz7cNA6.jpg
There you go Frank

@rcdm462 quote:

oh well, congrats zeology.  

Auction was fast I agree. 

@Veetoo quote:

@rcdm462 quote:

i planned on going higher, but was at my kid's football practice, then grocery shopping.  damn rl getting in the way of my gaming:(  All that matters is that the buyer and seller are happy, and it seems this happened.  win-win

@rcdm462 quote:

@Veetoo quote:

@rcdm462 quote:

i planned on going higher, but was at my kid's football practice, then grocery shopping.  damn rl getting in the way of my gaming:(  All that matters is that the buyer and seller are happy, and it seems this happened.  win-win

Yeah, me and zeology made a date for the labs, but there is still a few hours before.. i really should have waited longer, im not sure how everyone would take this, but i could reopen the auction if you did want to go higher..

@frank_robert890 quote:

@rcdm462 quote:

@Veetoo quote:

@rcdm462 quote:

Yeah, me and zeology made a date for the labs, but there is still a few hours before.. i really should have waited longer, im not sure how everyone would take this, but i could reopen the auction if you did want to go higher..

The transaction has not been done anyways.. i dont think zeology would mind if i reopened,, its just everyones getting ult++... and i want one so i kind of took his offer immediately cause you know.. 50 labs is nice, but i would gladly reopen, because it was bad auctioning on my part... i may have close to 400 posts but im still a forums nooby..

no feeling would be hurt and you stated he won, so i hope you just leave it be.  It was never my intention to get this re-opened.  Just wanted to let u know if u left it open a lil more, someone may of bid a lil more.  Just trying to help some ppl make some cubage.  Thats all.

@rcdm462 quote:

no feeling would be hurt and you stated he won, so i hope you just leave it be.  It was never my intention to get this re-opened.  Just wanted to let u know if u left it open a lil more, someone may of bid a lil more.  Just trying to help some ppl make some cubage.  Thats all.

Yes and thanks :) me and rcdm talked it in private chat and the beard will continue to be sold to zeology.