Sign in to follow this  
Cavespider

Give us back Defense Speed

You shall be missed Defense Speed. I took you for granted when you were there. Now I see when you are gone, how important you were. Sleep Well

[[10827,hashtags]]

[[10830,hashtags]]

[[10831,hashtags]]

@MaJean quote:

TRENDY! If you want players to stick around, then make it like DD1. That´s why the majority of people are here...! Because DD1 was awesome. I would play DD1 over DD2 any day. Pets were better. Heroes felt like heroes (60 mill dmg with app and Eagle crested standard + cat) Monk auras were big. Tower animation and sound was better. And so on... just think about what I´m saying, because I think I represent a vast majority here. 

Personally I see a lot of improvement from DD1 considering graphics, performance, and design. You have to remember that DD2 is still in ALPHA status, Trendy actively works with and talks with the community on what they want while still keeping the game working and playable. That's a lot considering the state of most Alpha Early access games on steam right now, DD1 on the other hand couldn't be changed because it was to far down the line, you had people altering game data to get "hacked" weapons to give them ridiculously overpowered gear that made no sense. Think about how a game dev feels before making comments like this.

I really miss Tower Speed. Since Tower Speed has been taken away from the Original 4 without any kind of revamp of their towers it's rendered them basically useless. Which is why EV and AL's towers are so OP in comparison. They weren't designed with the idea of being buffed with a *** ton of speed. So they simply hit like trucks, which imo, I'm not a fan of. I agree that speed is a HUGE part of Tower Defense games. Not just a few towers hitting really hard.

@Cavespider quote:

Not meaning to sound harsh but... REALLY!!! this is a tower defense game and you remove attack speed!! you could have modified towers to benefit less from it that was causing problems. The tower part of the game feels slow and horrid now. Please give back attack speed and make crit/crit damage off stats on gear, or better yet make high end gear roll 3 stats on top of the secondary's.

Give us a vote on this, I really do feel that this was a bad choice almost enough to make me not want to play atm, towers are in a very bad place I feel.

I would LOVE an initiative vote on this.

4Zeah.jpg

WHY...

Why must you people persist in this foul necromancy!? I mean damn, this isn't even the first time this thread has been necroed!