WTA Armguards of Hate

Howdy fellow defenders!

I am looking to auction off my Armguards of Hate. Auction ends when I feel it should end. I reserve the right to not sell.

I am accepting cubes, coal, diamonds 4/8//10.

I am also accepting events, but you MUST get prior approval and valuation from me. I accept Celebs, Rainmaker's, and Magi's at 100 cubes a piece. All other events need to be approved by me.

Reserve is 350 cube minimum value.

c/o: Abysmal 50 cubes <3

Edit: For a free 10 cube bid, assuming a quantitative measurement using silver chloride through gravimetric measurement using a µg scale, how many grams of a known solution will you get using a .724392491571g 62% sample of chloride dissolved using a silver nitrate solution and adding AgAu at the end of a 100% reaction using AgAu solution? Message me this in PM when you make the bid to get a free 10 cube bid value. Sig figs must be correct. To make it more clear, the .724392491571g is the final measurement of the solution. You must find the amount of chloride in the original sample. 

5 cube bid to those who can give me an accurate extraction equation using 100mL for a 10mL extraction of  10mL 1,2 epoxyhexane and 50mL solvent,

K = 3

The answers must match up with my answer 100% or else it will not be counted. Significant figures are important as well.

Wubba Lubba dub dub!

@curtisgk quote:

Edit: For a free 10 cube bid, assuming a quantitative measurement using silver chloride through gravimetric measurement using a µg scale, how many grams of a known solution will you get using a .724392491571g 62% sample of chloride dissolved using a silver nitrate solution and adding AgAu at the end of a 100% reaction using AgAu solution? Message me this in PM when you make the bid to get a free 10 cube bid value. Sig figs must be correct. To make it more clear, the .724392491571g is the final measurement of the solution. You must find the amount of chloride in the original sample.

Is this the famous language of the Muricans???? dang me no understand, good thing that I cant bid on this anyway :D

It's the famous language of quantitative analytical chemistry which is my favorite subject in all of my studies :D

Rarity and collector's value.

@curtisgk quote:

Uh... 42?

Due to lack on interest, I will be closing this at 3AM EST if there are no bids above 300 cube values.

I wish i could bid on this cuz these event arms look very very awesome but sadly i am to poor :/

Once when i am richer i will go in on those if you sell them again ^^

@curtisgk quote:

Due to lack on interest, I will be closing this at 3AM EST if there are no bids above 300 cube values.

Did u expect anything else Curtis? Who can afford these? :)

Was kind of hoping someone interested had a bunch of extra events or some cubes lying around. A man can hope lol