Sign in to follow this  
Azhkanizkael

Unable to Hatch Egg

ditto. which means. can't unlock all the campaign locked things ;(

it is idiotic to make these things mandatory until you can do free play. Make the *** optional.

Same problem. Tried restarting the game and even making a new character.

I can't make much progress because free play remains locked and its not efficient to level while playing a level 21 map.

Please trendy, you are my only hope.

@OpTiCSpoonFaZe quote:

Same problem. Tried restarting the game and even making a new character.

I can't make much progress because free play remains locked and its not efficient to level while playing a level 21 map.

Lucky you! the game won't even let me make a new character.

I've just been running through leveling my wife up on her monk and gotten to lvl 24 so far... xD It's incredibly slow to level, about 1/3 of a level per game.

I have a similar problem, but with the gato egg. I can't continue progression and I can't make any pets. sad :(

I also tried a total game restart, with no luck.

there a hotfix for it tommarow, i manage to get to lvl 31 with a person who had a working egg tho. so i been playing in free mode.

I also have the issue, but I have reinstalled the entire game. And I still cannot hatch the gato egg. 

Not sure if this is a mostly universal problem as well. The corrupted whelp that most people who've played before the patch received, is it supposed to have no empower stats? Or that just me and my horribly disfigured imagination?

(> ' ' )> dps builds now op.

About half the players I've encountered are stuck on game progression due to the "it won't hatch" bug... I wonder if it's due to my exiting the hatching screen with the expectation that it would take 8 hours til I could progress. Really hoping we can get an official response on this being addressed. Super lame to fall behind on the progression curve. Like, at least 5000 gems lame.