Bug: Creeper Egg won't hatch :_(

@iamisom quote:

We're working through as many of them as we can! There are a ton of tickets. Hang in there.

Sir, please give us 2 pieces of information:

1) Will we receive an e-mail after ticket is processed?

2) Can we keep playing or do we need to be offline?

@Underlander quote:

@iamisom quote:

We're working through as many of them as we can! There are a ton of tickets. Hang in there.

Sir, please give us 2 pieces of information:

1) Will we receive an e-mail after ticket is processed?

2) Can we keep playing or do we need to be offline?

You will receive an email after the ticket is processed, and you do need to be offline in order for the process to go through.

@Iamison , how soon can we expect the ticket to be read and dealt with? JUST submitted one with picture and detail of my egg. Would like to know so i can log off and back on :D

@Shortiepants quote:

@Iamison , how soon can we expect the ticket to be read and dealt with? JUST submitted one with picture and detail of my egg. Would like to know so i can log off and back on :D

I wouldn't expect it to be quick, I submitted mine about two hours ago and there was a huge backlog before mine :/

@FelixJG quote:

@Shortiepants quote:

I wouldn't expect it to be quick, I submitted mine about two hours ago and there was a huge backlog before mine :/

To add to this, I submitted mine about 3-4 hours ago and am still waiting on an e-mail saying it's been resolved. Haven't logged in because I don't know want to get on and then have them go to try and fix it but can't because I logged in randomly to check.

Mhmm, I submitted mine ages ago but I haven't received any news either :\ Has anyone here had Trendy hatch their egg for them? :O

Submitted mine at 7:42, got a reply at 11:42 that it was resolved (central time) but it hasn't worked yet. The game was off completely until 11:49, tried it, didn't work still, and now off again.

Mine won't hatch either and the link to submit a ticket has been removed.. when can we expect the patch?

I know thats probably useless information since we will have a patch in a few, but I got my e-mail answered and problem solved in like 3 hours (was in bed when answer came). Got an e-mail when problem was solved.

I finally received an e-mail around midnight, 6+ hours after I filed my ticket, and thought I might get to play today before the patch but it wasn't actually fixed. Any idea on when the patch is supposed to hit?

Edit: Got tired of waiting for a response so i'm leveling extra heroes when a notice pops up in-game if anyone else is wondering the same thing I was. The maintenance is scheduled for 11:30 EDT.

They opened my quest egg, thanks for that, i could finally move on.

And then i placed a second egg, and right now when i was gonna hatch it... same bug :_( but well this time it doesn't lock anything, i think you should fix it soon, and i hope you will, but it's not that important, i can keep playing :D