Patch Is Not Live Yet

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Estimated completion, morning of July 28th EDT" Could be another 8 hours if not more. I feel sorry for you guys still hitting the refresh button lol.

@Anitbus quote:

@In.Session quote:

Pretty good time to be an oceanic/sea player :D

I know the feel bud, I'm from QLD. If you interested add me on steam; Anitbus

And we can play together :D I love meeting feelow oce player!

Can I play with you, guys? c:

In Denmark it´s 08.20 so I guess I´ll have more time to be levelling up before you guys muha haahahaaa...

I don´t like the AM/PM thing... there´s 24 hours a day:)

I work up today around 8am and thought "DD2". Is this somehow sick? ^^

Acutally I did not expect the patch to be live earlier than the evening of the 28th (EDT) while today is my last day off. So I am totally positive suprised about how early the patch is being uploaded and worked on. Thanks for that. Whoever manages your schedules is awesome!

@Shiszka quote:

@Anitbus quote:

@In.Session quote:

Pretty good time to be an oceanic/sea player :D

I know the feel bud, I'm from QLD. If you interested add me on steam; Anitbus

And we can play together :D I love meeting feelow oce player!

Can I play with you, guys? c:

I don't mind as long as you realise that I will be going HC, I plan to level tower squire and monk first then get others up. As long as you don't mind me going for the best builds avail between people playing with me I don't mind ahhaha. Just add me on steam

Ive been up since 4am for the hype train and now its 6:28PM, the Aus lyf.
There will be no sleep and my Defender buddies are on call for when the Patch is here. I'm so damn keen, it's been so cool to follow the Trendy Team and the awesome community as we all prepare for this adventure as well as future Adventures!
Although I'll miss my Squire, John Lennon, who shall be torn from existence. All the the time and effort that went into him. Yet somehow it feels good to start over again. So excited for the monthly quest!
Awesome work Trendy :)
WipeHype!

@Prototype612 quote:

Ive been up since 4am for the hype train and now its 6:28PM, the Aus lyf.
There will be no sleep and my Defender buddies are on call for when the Patch is here. I'm so damn keen, it's been so cool to follow the Trendy Team and the awesome community as we all prepare for this adventure as well as future Adventures!
Although I'll miss my Squire, John Lennon, who shall be torn from existence. All the the time and effort that went into him. Yet somehow it feels good to start over again. So excited for the monthly quest!
Awesome work Trendy :)
WipeHype!

Trendy killed John Lennon?

So, i've read all the comments and i still don't get it. When will it be ready? its 09:45 here and i've been up for 24 hours. I got no more cofee and these unicorns flying outside the window are killing me. 

@Fructis quote:

So, i've read all the comments and i still don't get it. When will it be ready? its 09:45 here and i've been up for 24 hours. I got no more cofee and these unicorns flying outside the window are killing me. 

Let me hug these unicorns... x.x

@Fructis quote:

Trendy runs on Eastern Time (EDT) so for them it is currently 4:49AM, they have stated the update will officially role out "Later today as originally planned", and from somewhere people have heard it is in the morning it will be rolled out so it could come out in 5 seconds or 5 hours. It may be even longer the only accurate information is it comes out today at some point.

i set my alarm for 4:50 and ran to my computer to make sure I didn't miss the release update. Upset & happy at the same time ;) Does this mean i'm addicted? :( I also told my co worker I wouldn't make it today so he can make most of the money today. I'm ready to get my Defendin on!

@Kitmerino quote:

Do u when it is to be released Australian time?

@Kitmerino quote:

And can there be a count down clock on the home page?!

They don't have a specific time for when it will be released. There is ALOT of work they have to do to get us this update, if you check the Patch Notes thread you can see they have added LOADS of things so it will take time, because of this they cannot even give an accurate guess of when they will be done so a countdown clock would be impossible. Hope this helps!

@Kitmerino quote:

And can there be a count down clock on the home page?!

i think even the devs don't know exactly the time, so it's impossible to have a count down just yet.