Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Patch Is Not Live Yet

just wondering if im the only person that got the launcher downgraded after the second update and would like to know if ill get the newest one back?

@Reflux961 quote:

just wondering if im the only person that got the launcher downgraded after the second update and would like to know if ill get the newest one back?

Mine's upgraded then downgraded twice. None of us are unique snow-flakes :( Still waiting for that maintenance to finish. I wonder if they'll hit the 28th patch release deadline (by EST time!)

"The new update has been sent out to everyone, but the game team is still doing some testing before flipping the switch. I'll update the stickied thread when the game is available for you to get your eyeballs and fingers on. Keep in mind that, if the game switch is flipped today, there may be additional patches today as we continue to roll out the rest of the Loot & Survive update. 

Soon, Defenders. Soon."

Soon? I been refreshing this page non stop for nearly 8 hours!

Ah the torture! 

I just received word that the update is scheduled to go live later today (today being the 28th) as originally planned. Grab some sleep. Today will be a glorious day.

Now I know how my $24.99 is going to be spent, on coffee for the team staying up all night to get the patch active.  Good luck guys!

@iamisom quote:

I just received word that the update is scheduled to go live later today (today being the 28th) as originally planned. Grab some sleep. Today will be a glorious day.

Slightly confused, will the update go live after the 3 hour maintenance alert on the launcher? Or is it going to be later than that? If it's later any idea on a time frame? I know you can't guess or give opinions, just what you know is fine thanks :)

@iamisom quote:

But... but... I have consumed caffeine and sleep will not come to me...

@AJsLoneDog quote:

@iamisom quote:

Slightly confused, will the update go live after the 3 hour maintenance alert on the launcher? Or is it going to be later than that? If it's later any idea on a time frame? I know you can't guess or give opinions, just what you know is fine thanks :)

The update will not be going up after the 3-hour alert. It will be later than that. I don't have a timeframe for you other than "later today," unfortunately.

Thanks for hanging in there, Defenders, and thanks for your patience. I'm going to go pass out now and try to grab a few hours of sleep before the epicness that will be coming later today.

@iamisom quote:

@AJsLoneDog quote:

@iamisom quote:

The update will not be going up after the 3-hour alert. It will be later than that. I don't have a timeframe for you other than "later today," unfortunately.

Thanks for hanging in there, Defenders, and thanks for your patience. I'm going to go pass out now and try to grab a few hours of sleep before the epicness that will be coming later today.

Ok, thank's! You've been very helpful, go and get all the rest you deserve! 

I would just like to take the time and comment about how amazed i am about the team's persistence to get this update out to us defenders. I salute all of you at Trendy for your hard work and dedication, and i hope you all get a good rest after this patch rolls out.  I can't wait to play!

@Vengerfire quote:

I would just like to take the time and comment about how amazed i am about the team's persistence to get this update out to us defenders. I salute all of you at Trendy for your hard work and dedication, and i hope you all get a good rest after this patch rolls out.  I can't wait to play!

It's especially awesome since the update wasn't even expected to come out till the 28th

I didn't think update would be today based on how the forums basically shorted out when the patch was "live" lol. oh well tmo is another day.

I'm still sad i work all day tomorrow till late then the next day go in early so i wont have the time to play till thursday. T_T I'm gonna go cry in my corner.

love that everything is getting outs im super hyped, sadly got an overnight shift tonight  and ill be there right as the three hour timer starts weekend needs to hurry up

@In.Session quote:

Pretty good time to be an oceanic/sea player :D

I know the feel bud, I'm from QLD. If you interested add me on steam; Anitbus

And we can play together :D I love meeting feelow oce player!