Patch Is Not Live Yet

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah is the 3 hours legit after all the updating already? Not complaining just want to know if I can stop wasting my time and do something else.

Unfortunately by the time this is live I'll be asleep and then heading into work, etc. So I won't be able to enjoy it for another 24 hours. :/

@Commander Shepard quote:

are this 1.1gb is downpatch?
coz i got old launcher after that

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LET ME PLAY :'(

Hey, everyone. Sorry for the Searching for Session issues. Our team is burning the midnight oil to try to fix it. We really want to get this update into your hands so you can give us that sweet, sweet feedback.

@Tigorus quote:

Yeah is the 3 hours legit after all the updating already? Not complaining just want to know if I can stop wasting my time and do something else.

This is the estimate that I was given.

@iamisom quote:

Hey, everyone. Sorry for the Searching for Session issues. Our team is burning the midnight oil to try to fix it. We really want to get this update into your hands so you can give us that sweet, sweet feedback.

@Tigorus quote:

7pm now for me, so I can still wait, but glad you're still working on it ^^

@iamisom quote:

@Tigorus quote:

10:06 PM here, but I'm hoping to still play :-)

Thanks Isom, appreciate all the work u guys doing over there..i will wait patiently lol.

@iamisom quote:

@Tigorus quote:

That sucks but the confirmation is greatly appreciated. Keep at guys. See you tomorrow. 

Woohoo.  Finally downloading for us.  Worst thing is that 2 of my sons play with me, so we have 3 downloads going at once and it's taking longer that way.  :)  Can't wait to dig in!

Thanks for all the hard work Trendy team!

Yeah just saw it on the side. Should really put it in the Patch Notes subforum, as that's what it's for...

@Kelebek quote:

Patch notes please!

Patch notes are already here https://www.dungeondefenders.com/2/blog/121483/patch-notes-loot-survive

It's times like these I'am glad to be in Australia. It's 12:34pm 28/07! Here's to rest of the day hopefully playing DD2:)

@rastakin quote:

It's times like these I'am glad to be in Australia. It's 12:34pm 28/07! Here's to rest of the day hopefully playing DD2:)

Hehe, 7:37 pm, USA West Coast

This wait is killing me.

I've been starting up and closing my DD2 launcher for over 30 mins now.