Patch Is Not Live Yet

Iam with the casual explosive news ;)

Now back to cleaning up the shattered glass from the master bathroom since the mirror fell on my wife today >.<

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Malakauth quote:

Now back to cleaning up the shattered glass from the master bathroom since the mirror fell on my wife today >.<

Ouch, she okay?

@Malakauth quote:

Tell her you need a break ... no pun intended :p

then come play dd2!!! 

"in a few minutes" instead of waiting a few minutes to say "it's ready." Devilish, but I love the building hype!

Are we there yet dad?  :P!  It has been a few minutes..... hasn't it.  Wow, I'm usually very patient, but this is too much.  I need some coffee and candy  to settle my nerves!

Yeah, I imagine many people will be sitting with the client open and people sitting watching the game in their library for an update. One of these two groups will make the other envious.

She just got a small cut on her arm and some bruises fortunately. And I'll probably play some tonight after her and my daughter go to bed (maybe earlier if I want to push my luck).

@iamisom quote:

Also, the update is about to drop in a few minutes. Stand by.

All aboard the hype train.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlFd3EXodgc

@Malakauth quote:

Sounds like a good time to reflect on things.

I am a terrible person.

@iamisom quote:

The new update has been sent out to everyone, but the game team is still doing some testing before flipping the switch. I'll update the stickied thread when the game is available for you to get your eyeballs and fingers on. Keep in mind that, if the game switch is flipped today, there may be additional patches today as we continue to roll out the rest of the Loot & Survive update. 

Soon, Defenders. Soon.

@iamisom quote:

The new update has been sent out to everyone, but the game team is still doing some testing before flipping the switch. I'll update the stickied thread when the game is available for you to get your eyeballs and fingers on. Keep in mind that, if the game switch is flipped today, there may be additional patches today as we continue to roll out the rest of the Loot & Survive update. 

Soon, Defenders. Soon.

@iamisom quote:

Soon, Defenders. Soon.

@iamisom quote:

Soon, Defenders. Soon.

@iamisom quote:

Soon, Defenders. Soon.

@iamisom quote:

Soon, Defenders. Soon.

@iamisom quote:

Soon, Defenders. Soon.

@iamisom quote:

Soon, Defenders. Soon.

@iamisom quote:

Soon, Defenders. Soon.

@iamisom quote:

Soon, Defenders. Soon.

@iamisom quote:

Soon, Defenders. Soon.

@iamisom quote:

Soon, Defenders. Soon.

@iamisom quote:

Soon, Defenders. Soon.

@*Sin AI v4.444 quote:

Are the forums and site acting up for anyone else?

Yes very wonky, jumping from page to page.

Hmm I guess I should go play something else for a bit. The updates have stopped which means it could be a while. Hopefully soon. 

I was able to update steam and the game gets stuck when u click "play" and its "searching for session".

@Devak quote:

I was able to update steam and the game gets stuck when u click "play" and its "searching for session".

Same for me, it's awful to be so close! :O

Senpai, please notice me and fix the forums. Thank you for your time.

Also, any word on when the server will be up? Looks like we got the patch, but can't connect yet?

Well at least now it comes up saying that server maintenance is gonna be down for 3 hours :) IVE BEEN UP SINCE 4AM I DEMAND GAME! D: HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEKEENKEENKEENKEEN