Patch Is Not Live Yet

@Tristaris quote:

Most triple A games are like those annoying re-runs on TV that you've seen a thousand times. :p

...Good point, but I think you get what I meant:D

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Epik327 quote:

@Woqini quote:

@Resident decoy quote:

With low content due to pre alpha, Trendy created a follower base waiting to the second to play. Good job Trendy

What on earth are you talking about ??

He just means that, considering this game is still in pre-alpha and has a "low amount of content" compared to what it will when it fully launches, it is impressive that Trendy has managed to get us all waiting on the edge of our seats and pressing refresh every 5 minutes. We seem more excited about this one patch than most of us probably get over the launch of even triple a games haha.

Ahhh, makes sense now :) Thanks

[[4370,users]]

Surely you have a bit of information regarding the whenabouts of the switch being flipped seeing as the team have surely been in the office for at least an hour or so this morning.

Also, if that's not the case then I'm very certain the new hamsters I sent via first class carrier pigeon must've arrived early this mornin', too. So really, it should be up now.

@KamelJabber quote:

There are dungeons that need to be defended 

must....defend...dungeons!!!  

p.s. II

Are there actuallu any dungeons in DD2? :p

Must... defend... marketplace

@crownclown quote:

@Dreizehn quote:

I'm pretty sure they worked long through the night, so maybe 'morning' will be high noon. Anyway... they most likely will hit the targeted ETA.

Best thing is we could already download the patch so there is not much more waiting time after the servers are online again.

What patch? I cant dl anything.

About 18 hours ago DD2 made me download an update with the size of about 1.1GB. Afterwards there was another update of about 1GB. A friend of mine drew my attention to him getting a DD2 update, so I quit my current (other) game and saw there really was this download.

Anyone else able to open the game and then getting a 'Package "Core" Version mismatch' error code?

The game should be live! If you're getting a Package Core Version mismatch issue, please completely restart your Steam client and try again.

@Epik327 quote:

Anyone else able to open the game and then getting a 'Package "Core" Version mismatch' error code?

restart steam, its a new 985mb update ..

yes after the packet core mismatch i restarted steam and there is a download now.

@iamisom quote:

The game should be live! If you're getting a Package Core Version mismatch issue, please completely restart your Steam client and try again.

Sorry, I already made a thread about this in the tech support section but I changed it so others who look for it see there may be a download waiting. (I got the patch yesterday from steam...no idea why - and after this message I can download it again. so it should be ok... hopefully ^^)