Sign in to follow this  
frank_robert890

Whats Your Best Find In DD?

Hey defenders!

I was just looking at forums and i decided it would be cool to know each others best find!

Now, i guess you can list your favourite or several of your best.. ill list several of my best i suppose..

i farmed 4 ult+ armours, all hands, 2 capped, 1 of them was 20 off capping and 1 just sucked.. so fairly decent.

An ultimate++ clava, my 2nd ++ obs, double caps hero damage and cast rate, will cap any hero stat regardless, double cap on some certain stats.

Thats really my best finds, i have had some nice trades, but those are the mentionable finds :)

cant wait to hear yours!

My greatest find are all my amazing friends I've made during my entire era in DD community.

@AeroZ quote:

I found i'm lazy.

Z73cZWa.png

dont have the pic anymore but rcdm and acen did that to me one night.... had like 100 notifications

@someguy15 quote:

wait isnt this the DD2 forum?

This is the lounge, so it's technically for all forums. This probably should've been posted in DD1's General Discussion since it seems to relate more to DD1 than DD2 or that game that nobody tries to remember.

That game never happened That game never happened That game never happened That game never happened.....

My best find is game itself, other than that it is probabbly the ult++ saw i farmed once upon a time