Sign in to follow this  
curtisgk

What shows do you watch?

Hello fellow defenders!

I am currently seeing what other defenders watch in their free time as I am stupidly bored and have nothing better to do with my time. :D

Comment below what you watch and why you like it.

Bojack Horseman: Them feels and the insanely good storyline. God I love this show

Rick and Morty: Funny comedy that makes you love the characters

Gravity Falls: Complex storyline with lots of in-depth hints and foreshadowing

Star trek next generation, star trek original series, Star trek voyager, Star trek enterprise, all the star trek movies, CSI, CSI miami, CSI crime scene investigation, Murdoch mysteries, Law and order, Criminal minds, Pawn stars, Pawnography, Simpsons (rarely), Blacklist, 24 (watched all 8 official series and live another day, waiting for the new series to come out), ghost shows on the discovery channel (they are all fake n' stuff but it gives me a good scare never the less)  and the NCIS and NCIS Miami  (crime is my favourite type of show)

I like to watch shows that are insane. Because I myself am insane. Heheh.

That being said, I highly recommend everything listed below:

--House (TV) is a show about a medical doctor who hates to lose any patient, and is willing to break all the rules to save them. Plenty of drama and comedy to be had.

--No Game No Life (anime) is a show about two gamers so obsessed with video games that real life holds little appeal. Things quickly become insane when the pair get pulled into a world where every dispute is settled with a game. The comedy manages to stay fresh with every episode, but it only has 2 seasons so far.

--Sliders (TV). Don't be fooled by the shows age and obvious low budget (sometimes painfully so). Despite appearances, the story is quite good.

--Panty and Stocking with Garter Belt (anime). Words cannot do justice to the sheer insanity that is this show. Seriously. If you haven't seen it yet, do so now! Just keep in mind that it only has 1 season.

@DaMattGuy quote:

I like to watch shows that are insane. Because I myself am insane. Heheh.

That being said, I highly recommend everything listed below:

--House (TV) is a show about a medical doctor who hates to lose any patient, and is willing to break all the rules to save them. Plenty of drama and comedy to be had.

--No Game No Life (anime) is a show about two gamers so obsessed with video games that real life holds little appeal. Things quickly become insane when the pair get pulled into a world where every dispute is settled with a game. The comedy manages to stay fresh with every episode, but it only has 2 seasons so far.

--Sliders (TV). Don't be fooled by the shows age and obvious low budget (sometimes painfully so). Despite appearances, the story is quite good.

--Panty and Stocking with Garter Belt (anime). Words cannot do justice to the sheer insanity that is this show. Seriously. If you haven't seen it yet, do so now! Just keep in mind that it only has 1 season.

Can confirm i watch house - amazing show.

i don't watch anything recent really (never have done), but if you need something to do go watch as much monty python as you can (the old flying circus sketches are the best things you'll ever see, movies are great too though dont get me wrong)

Game of Thrones= "You know nothing, john snow" Amazing show with a large cast and awesome plot.

The Walking Dead= ZOMBIES!!! this is my faviorte movies concept ever

The Blacklist= Crime Investigation with a twist!