Inventory Management Options

As i have noticed so far the management of back space is very lacking. There is a lot of moving/selling to make room and put your sets where you want them and can remember them.

What i suggest is giving us options for each bag slot. Basically a check box under the bags that give certain things like:

1. Locked Bag (where nothing you pick up while dungeon crawling can go into said bag)
  2. Grade specific Bag (Where only a certain grade would go into this bag, For example Rare, Mythical, Legendary)
  3. Class bag (this would be a little harder to do but could possibly be done. basically a bag that takes into account the Added effects like "10% increase to flame tower damage" and sorts them into specific bags.
  4. Select and Move all function (This would consist of an option much like the sell button to select certain items then possibly move them all to a certain bag and or move items until said bag is full.)

These are just examples of what i would love to see in game. Currently i spend a lot of time organizing my bags to keep sets and other items i am not ready to sell/upgrade with. That is time i could be spending doing runs or helping other people complete a run.

That is definitely a good point. The inventory right now is basically just a hessian sack where we throw stuff in. What the players need is a nicely organized shelf.

Wheres our shelf Trendy? :P

@Tripp quote:

These are just examples of what i would love to see in game.Currently i spend a lot of time organizing my bags to keep sets and other items i am not ready to sell/upgrade with. That is time i could be spending doing runs or helping other people complete a run.

I also spend a good bit of time organizing since I HATE HATE HATE not know where my stuff is. It would be nice if I could designate a certain bag to only have Pet Food placed there so I don't stick up all my other bags with fish and old cake :p 

Right?! I spend so much time moving items around so that i have my legendary and mythical equips in the right place and my sets are kind of hard to keep track of as well. I know they are just coming out with a big update and this is something for later down the road, but i would really love for them to think about something like this for launch.

• 2 weeks later...

An intake filter feature (What OP was saying) could be pretty awesome, but in tandem I would really like to see a filter view.

Filter view example: set of check boxes somewhere in inventory, click check box for Def Power: all items with Def Power become highlighted (Or all items without Def Power become shaded).

[[85340,users]] mind if i add that to my original post? i think that is an amazing idea as well.

• 7 months later...

@Tripp quote:
  1. Select and Move all function (This would consist of an option much like the sell button to select certain items then possibly move them all to a certain bag and or move items until said bag is full.)

Looks like all but this one has made it into the game now.  I came looking to see if I could find a suggestion like this already.  Almost said the same way too.  Like the sell button, have a move button where you can highlight a bunch of things then move them to a specified bag all at once.