Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Is the patch ready for Ranked? [Update: New Poll in OP!]

@xSonic skullx quote:

What do u think I could do to try and get trendy to update console

While I doubt it will happen since it has been even longer since they stopped developing for console long before PC, but you can try and send a message to [[4370,users]] and see what he has to say.

You are welcome to join us on the PC though if that doesnt work out for you.

It would be nice if we ever heard news from Trendy.  I dont wanna sound ungrateful, because I will patiently wait for it.  But would it kill Trendy to just communicate.  Just let us know whats going on.  Communication is the key to any type of relationship, whether it be between lovers, family, friends, or business partners/consumers.  

@rcdm462 quote:

It would be nice if we ever heard news from Trendy.  I dont wanna sound ungrateful, because I will patiently wait for it.  But would it kill Trendy to just communicate.  Just let us know whats going on.  Communication is the key to any type of relationshop, whether it be between lovers, family, friends, or business partners/consumers.  

Completely agree.

@frank_robert890 quote:

@rcdm462 quote:

It would be nice if we ever heard news from Trendy.  I dont wanna sound ungrateful, because I will patiently wait for it.  But would it kill Trendy to just communicate.  Just let us know whats going on.  Communication is the key to any type of relationshop, whether it be between lovers, family, friends, or business partners/consumers.  

Completely agree.

map contest all over again...

@1aydan quote:

@frank_robert890 quote:

@rcdm462 quote:

Completely agree.

map contest all over again...

I dont get it...

Moonbase was supposed to be released as the winning map from Map Contest 3... 2.5 years ago? The "Map Contest Patch" never arrived.

Sorry for the lack of communication! The CDT has updated the Moonbase rewards. A new update to the beta branch will be live in 15-30 minutes. We're going to post a thread asking for feedback on the updated rewards. If the rewards are good to go, we'll push the update to Ranked Mode.

@iamisom quote:

Sorry for the lack of communication! The CDT has updated the Moonbase rewards. A new update to the beta branch will be live in 15-30 minutes. We're going to post a thread asking for feedback on the updated rewards. If the rewards are good to go, we'll push the update to Ranked Mode.

:O

Many thanks for the update!

@iamisom quote:

thx for the info as always iamisom!

@xSonic skullx quote:

OK because I have just in steam case

@iamisom quote:

you are the man <3 

DD2 is a lot better than I thought, looking forward to play this again with Kleeborp :) 

Thx for the update trendy spokesman guy (to lazy to type iamisom) 

Alright, it looks like the majority of you have said the update is ready for Ranked! The RQA team is going through the update now for final preparations. I'm going to be gone next week, but I believe you'll hear more about when the update is going to Ranked sometime next week. I believe ddace will be keeping you informed of this and of future CDT updates (which I'm super freaking excited about!), so if you haven't heard from Trendy by the end of next week, ping him. :)

Been outta the loop past couple of weeks, so what does the loot in Moonbase look like now? were the tweaks drastic? Either way, since i voted yes beforehand i definitely still will. Cant wait for Moonbase in ranked! grats to everyone who made it happen

@frank_robert890 quote:

ITS VEETOS FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR HEARING THIS :D

I was close with my Friday prediction. Off by one week :D

It will be everyone favorite day I can imagine. Thx Trendy and CDT guy's ! 

@iamisom quote:

Alright, it looks like the majority of you have said the update is ready for Ranked! The RQA team is going through the update now for final preparations. I'm going to be gone next week, but I believe you'll hear more about when the update is going to Ranked sometime next week. I believe ddace will be keeping you informed of this and of future CDT updates (which I'm super freaking excited about!), so if you haven't heard from Trendy by the end of next week, ping him. :)

Tocx9ZB.png

Am i doing this right????

@iamisom quote:

u heard the man, ping ddace constantly next week.  bloop!  Good job harry,  my turn!