Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Is the patch ready for Ranked? [Update: New Poll in OP!]

After having the trade glitch happen to me twice in a row. Please give us at least a QoL patch since I haven't had the issue in beta. <3

@curtisgk quote:

After having the trade glitch happen to me twice in a row. Please give us at least a QoL patch since I haven't had the issue in beta. <3

Again, this, totally this, but not the trade glitch because it has never ever happened to me I must say.

I'm afraid a lot of people voted "Yes" without actually playing the beta or reading the feedback in the relevant forum section :|.

After playing a lot more farming maps i guess you could say recently (such as lab) i can see why everyone wants unlock all.. while it is a pain to sell without scripting.. im not giving in ;-;

@frank_robert890 quote:

After playing a lot more farming maps i guess you could say recently (such as lab) i can see why everyone wants unlock all.. while it is a pain to sell without scripting.. im not giving in ;-;

Wait till you do 120 runs in one go. That is just insane ;) 

Now imagine doing that 12 days per month. 

one map will not fix the game 

if the gear is to strong it will become the new lab run if the gear is to weak it will become another map that is not worth playing 

let the best loot have a chance of dropping on every map give us the freedom to play and still be rewarded on the map we want to play 

its alway funny when some players say that gear is to good or the map is to easy but that is nothing more than words their actions and the actions of the community are a better example of what the players really want 

if players didnt want to keep get stronger they would not be checking the box for hc and mm to make the gear even better 

they also would not be playing tinkers .sky city ,kings game 99% of the time  

we can control how strong we get we do not need other players or trendy to police us let it be a personal choice

give us one more box to check (best loot possible on every map at nm level ) then we will see what players actually want 

no one would be forced to use it but we all know you will never see a game with out it checked again 

@Softspokenman quote:

if the gear is to strong it will become the new lab run if the gear is to weak it will become another map that is not worth playing 

let the best loot have a chance of dropping on every map give us the freedom to play and still be rewarded on the map we want to play 

its alway funny when some players say that gear is to good or the map is to easy but that is nothing more than words their actions and the actions of the community are a better example of what the players really want 

if players didnt want to keep get stronger they would not be checking the box for hc and mm to make the gear even better 

we can control how strong we get we do not need other players or trendy to police us let it be a personal choice

give us one more box to check (best loot possible on every map at nm level ) then we will see what players actually want 

no one would be forced to use it but we all know you will never see a game with out it checked again 

i like the idea but how would you progress in gear if its all the same ..... because alot of the maps are easyier than others example: deeper well vs winter wonderland so then it wont motivate people to do the higher maps ..... i think they should just had a transmog type system to change the loot of the weapon or acc and for idea of the checked box might be possible but will take alot of time to program for the CDT

@Softspokenman quote:

they tried that with dde... dde is a piece of crap and failed miserably... lets not try modeling a good game after a bad one...

@xSonic skullx quote:

Here's a change add everything on computer (dungeon defenders) to Xbox please

You can ask this in every thread but this wont change a thing sadly for the players on console.

@xSonic skullx quote:

Do u think they can add the costumes 

Unlikely. Doing anything with the xbox360 or ps3 would require Trendy to pay update fees to Microsoft/Sony, which is IIRC around $15k apeice.

IIRC Sony talked about getting rid of the update fees and instead opted for a higher royalty at a previous E3, but I think it was for PS4 exclusively. No reason to update consoles though. They barely have any players and PS3 doesn't even have online.

@xSonic skullx quote:

OK thx do u think anything will change about console?

we were also told repeatedly that the dd1 was dead and no patches were going to be made.  lost player/item support was also stopped.  but with alot of posting/e-mailing/pestering, we got what we wanted.